Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who should use VPS hosting?

VPS Hosting is used for hosting requirements of various kinds. You may host a website, play online games, manage online files and use for online backups.
    Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI Setup

It seems like you are on shared hosting. If your current shared hosting plan is not sufficient manage your requirements and you don’t have any option to upgrade to new shared plan then you can consider to use VPS where you will get root access so you can install any software as per the requirements. Second thing, you can use OS as per your choice. Basically, VPS offer similar kind of environment like dedicated server.
    bodHOST.com | Knowledge-Base |
    Live Chat | Ph: 866-662-0909 | Email: sales@bodhost.com |

Hello,

A person who wants to host multiple websites within a Virtual Machine can use VPS Hosting. In VPS Hosting, following features are included:

Remote Desktop Access
    Hyper-V Based Virtualization
    Fault Tolerant, Instantly Scalable
    Self-Healing, High Availability SAN
    Choice of Windows 2012 / 2008 / 7 Operating System
    Full Root Access
    SQL Database support
    Loaded with WebsitePanel, ASP.Net 4.5, IIS 7, WebMatrix, Silverlight & PHP
    Multiple IP Addresses

If you are in plan to buy a VPS Hosting, I would like to recommend to have a look at AccuWebHosting.com.

Regards,
    Pedro J.
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

VPS is used for already growed up websites with many visitors and traffic, which also needs a dedicated resources.

As I know Zeropid.com is providing great virtual server offers with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, you won't regret of using their services.

I want to say that greenlionnet.com provides quality VPS deals with instant UK SSD VPS with control panel allowing automatic reinstallation of the OS, VNC Console and lot more.
    Prices are affordable.

Hi there,
    Actually VPS is used up grating your Website with many visitors and gaining the traffic but VPS also very beneficial for avoiding a vireos in a Computer .

I think you should compare offers and choose the best one. I have noticed hostsailor.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Quote Originally Posted by 87nitingarg View Post
    if you are receiving huge traffic on your site using vps hosting is a better option. this will help in good user experience

I think anyone having a good website with a moderate number of daily visitors can use VPS for their website. VPS could be a great investment for your website which is aiming for lead generation.
    Buy Properties in Bangalore | land for sale in Bangalore for all properties and lands in bangalore

Quote Originally Posted by 87nitingarg View Post
    Virtual server hosting has many independent servers on a single server and each virtual server has its own separate resources like CPU, disk space, RAM and IP address.With a VPS hosting, user gets full root access of the system to install any software, update and freely make any changes in his/her server without any problem.So only i recommend VPS hosting plan.If you are interested to hosted your site based on Linux VPS service means try 9CubeHosting.com

Hostoople.com have provided excellent and very prompt service and troubleshooting transferring our blog to their hosting.
    What I like about them are:
    - great uptime (99.9% as promised),
    - 24/7 Helpful Customer Support,
    - Free Tools for running any kind of web sites,
    - Fast Speed connection.

I suggest you to use AJKservers, they have stable hosting solutions which work with no glitches and prices are competitive. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.

i use vps in very very cheap rate company name is
    xoftmade.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast