Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by 87nitingarg View Post
    Who should use VPS hosting?
    You need to choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.
    The one reliable VPS provider I know is VPSnine.com - They are a lovely bunch of people, quick to serve and extremely helpful - I recommend them. Using the code: FIRST15OCT, you will get 15% off the price. Good luck!

VPS hosting is a source of confusion for many individuals and businesses searching for a web host for their Internet ventures. The reason for this is that it really is a hybrid of shared hosting and dedicated hosting.

I believe that you will not regret a single thing if you choose kvchosting.com ssd vps plans.
    They were very prompt at answering my questions and went above and beyond by offering their help in other areas.
    I'm happy with everything... overall, it is excellent host!

VPS has put the power to control your entire server environment in your hands via a robust control and management panel. Make sure to choose the right company.

Quote Originally Posted by 87nitingarg View Post
    Who should use VPS hosting?
    Virtual server hosting has many independent servers on a single server and each virtual server has its own separate resources like CPU, disk space, RAM and IP address.With a VPS hosting, user gets full root access of the system to install any software, update and freely make any changes in his/her server without any problem.So only i recommend VPS hosting plan.If you are interested to hosted your site based on Linux VPS service means try 9CubeHosting.com

VPS Great hosting.

I don't have any idea about this because I did not used VPS hosting yet.

A virtual private server is one that is partitioned so that it has its own operating system, disc space, and bandwidth. What, exactly, does this mean? A physical server that resides in a data center is used for VPS hosting.

If you getting just 4-5k visitor/ day then shared hosting is best for you. If you are getting lots of visitor then VPS server is best for you. if you are getting more than VPS requirement then Dedicated server is best for you.

Who wants to host multiple websites they can use VPS hosting.

Hi,

Many hosting customers have a preference for VPS hosting because they have more control over their environment than they do with shared hosting. Even if they do not need all the system resources allocated to them in the VPS and a shared environment is just as suitable, the control they are afforded is worth the added expense.

For people who want to have dedicated hosting but are a bit wary of the technological knowhow needed, VPS hosting is a good starter package to get their feet wet. They can try it out and increase their skill set without committing to as much money up front.

I have found ilovefreehosting.com best hosting providers to both Linux VPS and Windows VPS for free

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12