Have you tried shineservers.com?

Hey!
    I have got a new client of me. And now we need to find good web host at reasonable price. After some research on some major forums I have discovered shineservers.com.
    Looks pretty good.
    I'm curious if there is anyone who used them? What can you say about their services?

I have never heard of them before.
    Think of having a deal with time-tested hosts like a2hosting.com and greenlionnet.com.
    These hosts are decent and their service are resourceful and prices are affordable.

Haven't heard of them, but I'm with abelohost.com and they're great for me.

I suppose you should look for reviews on them. I can say shineservers.com is the best fit for any webmaster who is looking for reliable hosting plans. Many webmasters are satisfied with them.

As I know services from shineservers.com are really quality and provided by professional team. I really like their stability of network and affordable cloud plans.

Sorry never heard about them. Go ahead. 4goodhosting.com is hosting specialized web host. My press release site has never been down. Their support is very helpful when I have questions. They have been just as responsive on previous occasions when I need assistance for my site coding issues which is my own fault. Very impressive!

I have noticed shineservers.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

If I was in your position, I would suggest my client with a reliable and most experienced web host. I would have suggested with XnYnZ.com . I have hosted couple of my websites with this web host for more than 4 years. I haven't faced a single hard time from them till date. This web host provides me a top class hosting service at low cot with 24/7 customer support.

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that shineservers.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

I have never heard of that company before but think of having a deal with a time-tested companies such as a2hosting.com and ifastnet.com.
    These hosts have no downtime and glitches on their servers and tech staff is active for 24 hours.

Hurry before it's too late to get the domain name you want. Stop looking around at other domain sites that just creates holes in your pockets, instead come to us. At NamelyWeb we have the best prices and right now with coupon code: IAMCHEAP you can get your domain name today for as low as 2.99$ wow that cheap right? Hurry on over to http://namelyweb.com/ before your name is gone.

As with anything free, Kloxo has a few bugs any sys admin will run into. Even the big commercial packages, like cPanel, have annoying bugs.

Never heard about it but if you are searching for web hosting company to host your website, i can help you with same. There have many web hosting services which can be suited as for your requirements.
    Windows VPS Hosting
    Cloud VPS
    Every problem has a solution

I know something about shineservers.com, the server runs smoothly the support guys are great. The company is very friendly, you can also manage server without any cost.

I don't know much info about the mentioned company but I'd recommend you to have a look at services from a2hosting.com and ifastnet.com.
    These hosts have full-featured plans with high uptime and low prices.
    Servers are supported around the clock SSD is included in their plans.