Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Flipkart Vs Amazon

What do you think??Which company is best according to product & price with service??

Everyone know, Amazon is no. 1 online shopping site. It provide delivery very short time. But I have no experience about amazon. On the other hand, Flipkart is also good. I have good experience about Flipkart. Products and price are good.

According to me Flip cart is best service.

Amazon is the world leader in online sales but they just started its business recently in India. Flipkart is serving in India since 2008 and they are performing well in India. So we can't come to an verdict give some time to Amazon for setting up its business then we can compare and come to an conclusion.

I think flipkart is more better than amozan .......... It provide delivery very fast. But I have no experience about amazon.

I have used both companies services and according to me I do not see any difference in both companies I use to buy whichever is selling cheaper and where I find something I like.
    web designing company in Hyderabad | best urologist in Hyderabad urologist Hyderabad, best urologist Hyderabad, urology | visit for website design in Hyderabad, Web design | website design company in Hyderabad

Flipkart and amazon both are best,but for past few days flipkart plays major role in market.

My vote is only for AMAZON, this is really best online shoping website.

Amazon is the best..

I would prefer flipkart to amazon for shopping.

I do not see any difference in both companies I use to buy whichever is selling cheaper and where I find something I like.

My suggestion is Flipkart.The reason is good offers, delivery timing is perfect, packages are without damage while delivery and easy steps to book your order.

Amazon is best. Once i used Flipkart their service also good.

Amazon best.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast