Link deleted from Wikipedia

I had added an external to an existing Wikipedia page, but after a few days my link got deleted, whereas others link is still there. Why my link got deleted? Experts please provide me a solution of this problem, as link from Wikipedia can help to increase the traffic of my website.

13.524823 Langitute now you find Latitude
    Quote Originally Posted by AvniShergill View Post
    I had added an external to an existing Wikipedia page, but after a few days my link got deleted, whereas others link is still there. Why my link got deleted? Experts please provide me a solution of this problem, as link from Wikipedia can help to increase the traffic of my website.
    Answer of your last sentence is yes. WikiPedia helps you to increase the traffic towards your site but can you tell me that how you add your URL to the WikiPedia?? Can you please elaborate about this more because I want to do the same for earning some links as well as traffic.

Yes it would be easy to answer this question if you explain how you placed the link in website, did you follow broken link building strategy?

it is useful tool for seo and web pages.keyword pertaining to a particular website and adding a prefix, suffix, or pluralization to make the keyword into a new word

13.524823 Langitute now you find Latitude
    Quote Originally Posted by alexjames212 View Post
    Yes it would be easy to answer this question if you explain how you placed the link in website, did you follow broken link building strategy?
    No Actually I am not aware with the broken link building strategy. Can you elaborate this so that I also build some reputable link from Wikipedia.

Quote Originally Posted by soulspotter View Post
    Answer of your last sentence is yes. WikiPedia helps you to increase the traffic towards your site but can you tell me that how you add your URL to the WikiPedia?? Can you please elaborate about this more because I want to do the same for earning some links as well as traffic.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexjames212 View Post
    I add my website link as an external link on the existing Wikipedia page of my niche.

Nice information dear, thanks for your views.

This is a favorable tool part of the web page and SEO service. This will help in adding up the suffix, prefix and other parts of the pluralization.

Links are considered to be the most proficient tool, associated with web pages and SEO. These are used to add a particular website with additional suffix or prefix.

Quote Originally Posted by AvniShergill View Post
    There are lots of moderators on Wikipedia's websites. There is a procedure to add the link on a Wikipedia page. So, if you add a link, then the moderators will remove that link. A link should be useful & informative.

Wikipedia is regularly moderated and they might have considered your link as not relevant to the page and its content.