Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    For me, GoDaddy or Hostgator will be the best option. They have been in the industry for a lot of years already and they have proven themselves to millions of customers.
    Wordpress + Drupal

Wan to have the the best and latest hosting services, you can choose Letswin Technology Co., LTD.. Although you may not built business relationship with me, I also happy to help you. That is our company website: http://www.letsidc.com/ If you have any question about domain host, please feel free to contact me, I will give you the best service .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LETSWIN TECHNOLOGY is the gold medal proxy in that lots of high-quality server room rental, we are an excellent global IDC service provider in Great China Region, offering global dedicated server hosting, Web hosting, VPS, domain name registration and various solutions for you. Please feel free to contact us, we are honour to provide you with comprehensive services, we are looking forward to your inquiry.

Quote Originally Posted by daviddakarai View Post
    Godaddy,bigrock,cpanel.net.
    Wait, cPanel.net is not a hosting company.
    bodHOST.com | Knowledge-Base |
    Live Chat | Ph: 866-662-0909 | Email: sales@bodhost.com |

Bluehost is most cheap as i know. You may try on it

You can ask trial web hosting from provider to test the services, Kalhost.com provides this feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopherdave View Post
    can you tell me...
    VPS hosting by Tier.Net is a good hosting platform, they offer free SSD upgrade and 20% discount. For UK hosting, webhostech.com is an ideal choice.
    Managed & Unmanaged VPS Hosting & Dedicated Servers
    Europe & USA by King-Servers.com

There are a number of hosting providers depending on their specialty including Linux server, Cloud hosting, VPS, Dedicated server and many more like this. They too charge parallel to size of a website.

Bigrock is at number 1 web hosting provider of India because of it's good service and a good value! BigRock is a part of the Directi group of Businesses and it is an ICANN accredited registrar and Web hosting company to small-businesses, professionals and individuals. Their product portfolio includes - domain registration, Shared Web Hosting, virtual servers, Cloud servers, Reseller Hosting, and Dedicated server to other online applications.

D-10/52, Opp. Chitrakoot Stadium, Chitrakoot, Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur-21 (India)
    We would not recommend any particular name as every hosting provider claims to be best in the business, rather I would recommend a criteria to judge hosting providers yourself and choose the one which best suits your requirement.

Use the following parameters & mark them accordingly.
    1. Are the prices economical?
    2. Are their any Value Added Services?
    3. Is the customer support system reliable?
    4. Are their customers satisfied? Check their customer review on social media and forum posting sites.

Some good web hosting services are as follows:
    Hostgator, iPage, host.co.in, Bluehost, Godaddy, JustHost etc.

you can try on Exabytes as it provide bundle power hosting plan with free SG domain name and SGD50 off.

Cloud Hosting Like No Other

Choose your provider. Pick your core app.
    Build your web app with full confidence.

Choose Your Cloud : Select any of the provided infrastructure choices—Amazon, Google, DigitalOcean or Vultr —for your app deployment.
    Select Your App: Build your app using any of the provided 10+ PHP-based frameworks, CMS, and ecommerce builders. Want plain PHP? You get that too.
    Deployment Within Minutes: Pick the server resources—CPU, RAM, and storage—that you need. Get your cloud server up and running in minutes.
    Feature-Rich, Managed Cloud Servers

Focus on creating web apps and run them the way you like.
    Server administration is our job!

Everything's On 1-Click : Running your cloud server is no rocket science, thanks to Cloudways Platform. Complete all tasks on simple clicks.
    Integrated Tools : Manage your database using Cloudways DB Manager. Create workflows using Git. Protect your websites using SSL certificates.
    Full Control Over Cloud : Scale the server resources—CPU, RAM, and storage—whenever needed. Create as many web apps as your server can handle. Set parameters directly from UI.
    Currently they are running a new year discount. By using coupon code: HELLO2017 from which you can avail 20% Off for 3 Months.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123