Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I believe you need to have more reliable options to make a proper choice. I think you should give a try to hosting022.com services. Their plans are featured, pricing is low and support is skilled.
    Last edited by charcoal; 09-29-2014 at 09:09 AM.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I wanna suggest you http://www.hostgator.com/ this is the best hosting service provider in internet world i am sure that you will get your satisfied answer from here thanks.
    Visit http://clikinn.co.uk for Post Free classifieds ads in UK to promote local business in UK and Free advertising, Search for cars, motorcycles, house, real estate properties, jobs, services.

I've been hanging around 2FreeHosting for a while and the service is great! They have excellent support, a great free plan for people to test out their service, and pretty much 99.9% uptime (in my experience, I've never had any downtime!). Plus, they have a really developed forum and regular contests where you can get Premium Hosting/domains/a lot more for free on the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopherdave View Post
    can you tell me...
    Nowadays there are lot of web hosting providers exists.
    If you are seeking Linux based web hosting solution means try 9CubeHosting.com Here they have different types of web hosting plans starting from $2.63.All plans includes special kind of features at low cost.I hope it will be very useful to you.

You must compare offers and choose the best one. I'm only using 4goodhosting.com and these guys are great. Excellent host, easy to set up fast and very responsive support service. Uptime is perfect. I am very very satisfied. Don't waste your time any longer just try them today and I am 100% sure you will not regret using them. Highly recommended!

I can recommend http://iclickandhost.com I have changed a number of providers in the past, but the latest 9 months i am very happy with them. Good uptime and support, the control panel is fast and the my website seems faster. I will probably renew for a 2nd year and do recommend them.

When choosing a hosting company you want to make sure that you get the maximum amount of uptime possible, this will impact how often your website is available for use.
    The success of a hosting company largely depends on whether they are able to keep their customers' websites online and accessible to the web. But 99.9% website uptime is really just one one of those phrases you hear hosting companies throw around, but not define in real terms.
    At IX Web hosting they have thier own tier 3 (n+1) redundant data center... that means they have everything that's required to maintain the maximum uptime possible + 1 extra back up for all your data, so if one of the servers power source gets heated it will automatically transfer the power to the extra power source and this way your site is able to have maximum uptime.

Even my wso didn't convert well because my slow old hosting. Then i try to move my hosting to another hosting provider. Interserver webhosting, their service is AA+. And voila now my wso convert well.

I can say thcservers.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, I'd give them a try.

Can anybody tell me what is the best way to do a perfect web hosting? Any techniques , Suggestions !!! Tell Me Please

Hello,
    I think first you need to tell me your website or business needs and the budget for your hosting service then you can easily find the best hosting service for your website.

Thnks....

Read other clients' or customers' testimonials. Try to contact the current customers of the web host provider of your choice and see if they are satisfied with the kind of services being rendered by the web host company.

I consider Hostoople.com to be a good option for hosting any kind of web sites. Uptime is perfect (99.9%), speed connectivity is really fast.
    Customers' safety is the main goal for them. You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.

there are many hosting company you can search on google engine and select one of them as per your requirement and budget

There are hundreds of thousands of web hosts out there, the vast majority of which meet the WordPress minimum requirements, and choosing one from the crowd can be a chore.

You can try with interserver.net , currently they have an offer"First month for $.01 with coupon code springforum."
    InterServer.net---->RELIABLE WEB, VPS & DEDICATED HOSTING SINCE 1999
    Shared Hosting | VPS & Cloud | Dedicated Servers | Managed Solutions | Colocation |
    Datacenter in Secaucus, New Jersey
    Visit our Facebook Page and Twitter for more Special Offers & Discounts!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast