any hosts in uk accepting bitcoin?

I'm looking for hosts that accept bitcoin. If anyone has knows any please do let me know in this thread.
    thanks

I like gloucestershirehosting.co.uk UK hosting. It is one of the most professional and engaging technical professionals I've dealt with in the past 10 years. I had a couple of questions during the initial setup, I received very quick and informative responses from the staff.
    Performance is great, up-time too, and the service is phenomenal!

The one more reliable I know is QHoster.com - they have stable servers in UK and accept Bitcoin payment.
    Use the code: SH20OFF - it gives 20%OFF on all cPanel web hosting packages. The customer service is prompt and always give me the information I need to make my website function the best.

I believe you will need more reliable options to make a proper choice. Check for offers from Aspnix.com which solutions are reliable and time-tested. You will get high uptime, skilled support and reasonable deals.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

+ vote for gloucestershirehosting.co.uk cheap UK hosting deals. They have great prices, and even offer ways that you can get free trial hosting.
    The support is good and fast. My site's performance is great. For 1 week only they are giving a 10% discount on all their web hosting packs.
    Use the code FET958Q4IA!

I can say that Aspnix.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, I'd give them a try.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

I suppose you can trust reliable service from Aspnix.com, they accept bitcoins. They are reputable host which plans are stable and fast. Support is available all round the clock.

Pos Solutions Australia Pty Ltd, PO Box 2194, Moorabbin Victoria 3189
    Web variety opinions are almost as extensive as new web website hosts, and almost as frustrating to dig through. Go no further. We at Hosting-Review.

Bitcoin transactions typically require little or no processing fees and can be used by companies and customers in all countries that have access to the Internet, including countries that do not permit the use of PayPal.

The most impressive aspect of Qhoster.com is the reaction time for technical queries. I've had a few, since I'm a total beginner at this, and I am in a time zone at least 8 hours different from the location of their servers. Anytime I needed a question answered they provided quick and knowledgeable answer and help.

Use VPS10OFF - get 10%OFF on their VPS deals. Use 1GBITPORT - 1Gbit Port Free Upgrade.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER