Need to find fast and secure windows dedicated server!

We have already developed a big project which is only able to host on Windows platform. So we need reliable windows web hosting provider which offers huge dedicated servers. Our requirements are 300GB space, 1000GB bandwidth, helm control panel, install/uninstall any programs, independent microsoft IIS web server, etc. We found that aspnix.com, lunarpages.com, inmotionhosting.com meet our requirements.

Are they trustworthy companies? Need to know your thoughts about these providers...
    What company would you choose?

If you have where to chose from why don't do that?
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

There might be more option for you, I would suggest to check who can provide you fully managed Windows dedicated Server.

If I were you, I would trust narrow specialization of the company and taking into account good feedbacks that aspnix.com has, I think that this company would a perfect choice. They offer really huge dedicated servers which include every feature you may need to run your web sites.

Yeah, it would be better to rely on specialization of the company and I think that aspnix.com would the right place to buy dedicated server. Having checked the features included I can say that you will get everything you may need to run your web sites. Moreover, this company has nice feedbacks and people appreciate them.

There might be more option for you, I would suggest to check who can provide you fully managed Windows dedicated Server.
    Better to do that in the private conversation with web hosting provider
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

I think that you can have a dedicated server form somewhere and install all secure tools you are interested in.
    So your efforts should be directed to the finding right dedicated server provider. I recommend you hostingsource.com (moreove now you can have 50% discount if I'm not mistaken using 50%Discount )
    At the same time you can have consultation with your web host regarding that.

Since there are a lot of web hosting firms claiming to have the most affordable web host packages, it is quite difficult narrowing down choices. But I personally think that you will have a good run if you deal with aspnix.com - they offer attractive dedicated servers at affordable price and has also specials on dedis.

Adam, we can also offer you Windows dedicated, so please post your requirements here or pm if you want to be offered a certain configuration.

There is an offer which seem to be suitable for you by webintellects.com. The company is providing the quality hosting for rerasonable money for already several years and is one of the most reputable dedicated hosts around.

I second aspnix.com as this company has a narrow specialization that means all their services are aimed at providing only Windows service, their dedi is fully redundant and scalable.

Frankly speaking I am not sure about them because I have never used them. When selecting cheap website hosting, be sure that the web host provider is trustworthy. You can also check serverpoint.com as they offer nice dedicated servers on Linux and Windows platform.

Layered Tech offers robust dedicated server solutions to businesses that need secure and scalable Web hosting and SAAS infrastructure. With thousands of clients in over 120 countries, we provide rock-solid, high-performance dedicated servers housed in top tier data centers. Our dedicated server solutions deliver an optimum combination of affordability, flexibility and reliability and the broadest range of operating systems in the industry.

HP Proliant rack-mounted DL servers provide the foundation for Layered Tech’s dedicated server solutions. These HP DL series servers are the most reliable and flexible machines on the market and outperform our competitors cheap "white lablel" boxes in both power and reliability. There are more than 15 million ProLiant servers doing duty worldwide, so don’t risk your mission critical applications by running them on anything less..............