Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    SEO flash is easily available; however it is better to curb its usage. Internet connection problem and slow page loading are some of the problems caused by too much usage of SEO flash.

very good and useful tips for me ..thanks

you are sharing very useful and important tips and I hope this tips use for me.

For any blog post your titles are very important. Short, on-topic and catchy topics are more impressive and get attention than long titles. But you can make both audiences happy (real visitors and search engines). What I usually do is make a short title for site visitors (humans) and using wordpress SEO plugin I write a long title with keywords for search engines.

Even though SEO Flash is obtainable though it is advisable to apply excessive Flash because these makes issues in online connection as well as sluggish page loading.

Thumbs up

Hi sir,
    \Thank you for shearing this informative post i really like your post.

Although we SEO Flash as much as possible still we try to avoid too much of Flash. Because if a user has a slow Internet connection and slow page loads, visitors will be annoyed and decides to simply close it and hence bounce rate increases.

Good news is now Google is indexing text within scanned Adobe PDF Files, but I am not sure about how Google control the flash element.

I like these tips and i will suggest everyone to follow these tips since it will definitely help eveyone who are new in the field of SEO..

Though SEO flash is available but it is advisable to use too much of flash as these creates problems in internet connection and page loading is too slow.

As a rule you should have alternative text for every single image. However, the only alternative text that search engines recognize is for those images that are linked. Make sure you use descriptive and keyword-rich text.

Thanks Ruhana !!
    I like your all tips and try to implement in my seo process, thanks for sharing this..

Although we tend to SEO Flash the maximum amount as doable still we tend to attempt to avoid an excessive amount of Flash. As a result of if a user incorporates a slow net affiliation and slow page masses, guests are going to be aggravated and decides to easily shut it and hence bounce rate will increase.

It is a good thing that visual images that are on the site that you have could also have an equivalent text. This is an effective tip of course.

Not sure regarding how Google handle the flash part however currently Google indexing text among scanned Adobe PDF Files that is excellent news.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast