QHoster or KVChosting?

Hello!
    I have been looking for VPS services for the new project. For your opinion from those 2 companies which one is better and why?
    qhoster.com or KVChosting.com?

You can compare them both in the review section of this forum. Hosting reviews will help to know more about the reliability and stability of the hosting services and companies.
    Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI Setup

I would suggest you to check out review sites for genuine feedbacks.

QHoster.com and kvchosting.com are decent hosts and having deals with them means your IT business is in the firm and secure hands.
    Their services are resourceful and prices are competitive.

According to my research Kvchosting.com is offering reliable ssd vps solutions. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that Kvchosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

I can say Kvchosting.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, I'd give them a try.

i preferred qhoster.com services.

I have noticed Kvchosting.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.

You can compare them both in the review section of this community. Internet hosting service reviews will help to know more about the reliability and balance of the hosts and companies.

I'd recommend you to check out VPS deals from venetx.com and hostsailor.com.
    Their prices are affordable for many webmasters and their plans are full of useful resources.
    Support is skillful and helpful for 24 hours.

I must say that I am satisfied using QHoster.com service, their online support is always available to help if you have a problem. As soon as I had a question I went on and had an answer in under 15-30 seconds. The speed and reliability of the servers is awesome and the price is more than reasonable.
    Use VPS10OFF - get 10%OFF on their VPS deals.

QHoster.com is the best option for any webmaster.
    They provide quality hosting services with over 90 methods of payment including Bitcoin, WebMoney, Skrill, etc..
    Servers are well-balanced.

I can give my vote for kvchosting.com, its ssd vps hosting deals look really great. Price is $14.99/mo
    It's never taken them longer than 10 minutes to get back to me about any support ticket, and thus far 100% have been resolved within a few hours at most.