What is mean by Google Bowling in SEO?

What is mean by Google Bowling in SEO?Is this any tricks or methods for improve the rankings of website?

Google Bowling means that a gaping flaw in Google’s system that allows your competitors to sabotage your site to the point of getting it banned or penalized.

thanks for sharing about this topic. I really dont know about it and its a new topic for me. Thanks,

What is mean by Google Bowling in SEO?Is this any tricks or methods for improve the rankings of website?

Google bowling or "Negative SEO" refers to using different tactics and techniques to get Google to penalize your competitor website make it loose rankings so that you will become the next high ranking site.

Google Bowling also called "reverse SEO" is a technique to Manipulating the external ranking factors that Google uses to penalize a site against your competitors.

Google Bowling, also called "reverse SEO" is a technique, based on the simple fact that there is a second way of getting on top of the Google search results:- increasing your own rank -decreasing your competitor's rank. Google Bowling is an SEO technique that is capable of decreasing a competitor's rank in the Google Search Engine.
    Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI Setup

6050 Vineland Ave, North Hollywood, CA 91606
    Google Bowling also called "reverse SEO" is a technique to Manipulating the external ranking factors that Google uses to penalize a site against your competitors.

Quote Originally Posted by uthra View Post
    This was new word for me. "Google Bowling". Thanks for asking this.

By my searching I get to know this: Form of negative SEO related to excessive use of paid links and get penalty.

It is one of the Black Hat Technique, where the aim is to hurt competitors website ranking in order to boost their own website ranking and traffic.

It's similar to black hat SEO where violating the rules of webmaster tools. The techniques involved in ranking factor are different to generate back links.

Quote Originally Posted by uthra View Post
    Wow, again the new word for me!

Google Bowling is also called a "Reverse seo" used to describe a method of maliciously removing a page from the Google search results.

Quote Originally Posted by mark robinson View Post
    Google Bowling means that a gaping flaw in Google’s system that allows your competitors to sabotage your site to the point of getting it banned or penalized.
    I agree with you. Thank you

Its similar to black hat seo where violating the rules of web master tools.The techniques involved in ranking factor are different to generate back links.