Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How Can Get Internal Link ?

Hello Guys,

I want to know that how can i get internal link of my site. I do lots of try with other techniques but there was no positive result with those one. so can you please tell me about this.

Thanks in advance.

Try to optimize your off pages ... bookmark some of your pages at digg and propeller Or use them in your signatures ... when they get one back link from other site they will automatically start linking to your home page and also others too

Do you want to organize your internal links or you're asking about inbound links?

Friends

He is asking about the internal links itself (links from site only), No external links from Directory, social bookmarking, forums etc.

its harder to get the internal links from google, but it can be done if you set your site structure in the right way.

i am not the expert but waiting for other responses for the techniques of internal back links.

Thanks
    Jay

One way of getting internal links is writing articles and then submitting them to tens of sites and then using internal links to your web pages rather than the normal homepage links.

hi Get Internal Link are

one way & two link building
    forum posting

Well, building backlinks are not much harder, there are many ways to get inbound links, but if you mean to say getting links from high PR sites then its really tough. Better way building few blogs working on them and linking from them could be a good solution. This way you can get both the benefits of traffic and links which will improve your search engine ranking.

Quote Originally Posted by ericpaul View Post
    Friends

He is asking about the internal links itself (links from site only), No external links from Directory, social bookmarking, forums etc.

its harder to get the internal links from google, but it can be done if you set your site structure in the right way.

i am not the expert but waiting for other responses for the techniques of internal back links.

Thanks
    Jay
    Yes Mr. Jay,

You are absolutely right, I am asking about internal sites back link so, can you please guide me regarding for same.

Thanks

You'd better use goodle XML sitemaps for that
    ?Want FREE Windows 7 UE or Zune HD 32GB? - We will give it!
    learn more how to get it...
    ASPnix Web Hosting - ASP.NET, MS SQL, AJAX, Hyper-V
    Microsoft Hosting and Virtualization

Quote Originally Posted by princecharles12 View Post
    hi Get Internal Link are

one way & two link building
    forum posting

haha . I just laugh. One way and two LINK BUILDING?? or is it one way and two way linking?you mean link exchange?

Hi,

sorry but i m not getting your question.could you explain me more?

by pointing your site with anchor text such as web design company on all pages of the site.

Try to build link on perfect keyword which one you can get more information about other pages, you have to done this thing on all alternate pages

For Example,

If you have 4 pages of software, hardware, marketing, selling on you site then you can to build hardware of marketing or selling link on software pages, from same ways you can also another link which one you want on you site. whenever google index you site at that time these intenal link will help you and also can get internal page back link.

You just need to get your internal linking structure right. No javascript / flash links, just HTML links to important pages from all pages. A good HTML based navigation (header/side nav) and sensible linking from other places will do.

If you are worried about google not reporting internal links when you run link: serach, it has probably to do with none of your pages having any PR assigned. In that case you actually need more expernal link to your homepages and other important pages. The rest will follow.
    Looking for Cloud Hosting? Get some MediaTemple Coupons
    Shared Hosting? Get some MyHosting Promo Code Or Hostmonster Coupon

Hi

if you really want to know how is eternal link is then you have to vist linkdubai.com
    you will get information of your desire.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast