How to get the API code for travel portal website?

I would like to create the website similar like makemytrip.com and cleartrip.com exactly.I need to get the API for all flight booking and bus booking server.How to get and where to get that API for my website?

Hi uthra,

If you want to get API for your travel website you have need to visit http://www.travelapi.co.in website and talk about this services.

Programmableweb.com offers a lot of travels API list.

You can get the API from the travel API providers who offers the data in csv, xml etc formats. Anyways, i don't have much knowledge about travel industry but a big fond of traveling worldwide. Tours becomes more enjoyable with their own car. So, i am planning to buy a new one before the next tour. What should to be checked in used cars before buying. I normally prefer to check these things - The car body is not painted at the factory, an accident, a violation of the body geometry
    - Engine, transmission, chassis
    - Electrics and electronics, we do computer diagnostics
    - The appearance of the car body flaws (chips, dents, scratches, lapping
    - Interior of the car
    - Check the legal cleanliness of the car.

Please let me know if you have missed something which is necessary to check. Thanks

Thumbs up Hote Price Comparison API

Hi, You can use Hotel price comparison API which provides hotel prices from more than 200 hotel websites like booking.com, Expedia, etc. They also provide FREE API with 420 requests credits. Do try that.