Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    In all honesty, there is nothing called as WordPress hosting. It was a term coined by people in the web hosting and development community because users wanted to host a WordPress website.

So here is what it is, you can either host your WordPress website on WordPress's servers (which will be WordPress hosting technically) or you can download the software for WordPress and host it on your own purchased server.

You can choose either or depending on your choice. As much as I know or I have seen, most users choose a host that has a server near their location. And you will find many such providers. Like in my case I chose BlueHost India because when I was living there and I wanted a WOrdPress site, I got it for myself and then after moving to the states, it became simple becasue they also have servers here so, my visitors/clients on the website don't really face any issues per se.

-hope this helps you buddy!

eukhost Ltd. (eukhost), a renowned WordPress hosting company in the UK since 2002. Enjoy 1-click WordPress installation, easy updates, patching, integrated security tools and simple, multisite site management, all through our easy to use WordPress Toolkit.

if you want to purchase the wordpress hosting then you are right. IF your website is design in the Wordpress platform than you can take Wordpress hosting because your website running at the Wordpress and Wordpress hosting also give same benefits to their clients like discount and other offers.I Create my website in Wordpress and also use hosting of same platfrom.
    Last edited by raviyadav; 07-27-2020 at 07:22 AM.

Thanks for the community answer given about the WordPress Hosting.

In Simple Term, WordPress hosting is a hosting in which you can easily install WordPress and work on it without any problem.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789