Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    It is a leading open source content management system(CMS). Wordpress is mainly used for news, magazines, blogging, photography. unlike shared hosting, Wordpress hosting has a lot of CPU power, inodes, RAM resources and powered by Cpanel. Here the service provider will cover all the aspects like security audit,auto-updates, plugin configurations, etc

WordPress hosting is a concierge service where all technical aspects of running WordPress is managed by the host.

Lightbulb Wordpress Hosting

Wordpress is basically an Open source content management where you get number of plugins, themes to build small scale e-commerce site, e-news, blogs and other dynamic websites.

Get your fully optimized managed wordpress from scopehosts, with automatic updates of plugins, Back upa nd restore option , Daily malware scanners, SEO boost .Stay Secured, Scalable and also get the best wordpress only at scopehosts.

WordPress hosting is a type of hosting that’s easy to use and can be learned quickly. It is the most popular and easiest way to create a website. WordPress is an open source Content Management System for creating a blog or website. Advantages of WordPress Hosting:
    • Faster loading site: Your websites success is depends on the loading speed of your website. If your website takes long time to upload then visitors will not come again to see your website.
    Faster loading site increases ranking in Google search results.
    • Better Site Security: With WordPress hosting, there’s regular scanning of your sites/blogs and proper measures are put up to block the suspicious files. So ultimately you will get the better secure site.

Guys thanks for this information.

This remains that you would able to create a domain name as you want with different templates.

WordPress hosting is just hosting that has been optimized to better meet WordPress' performance and security needs.

WordPress hosting is just hosting that has been optimized to better meet WordPress' performance and security needs. It also typically includes one-click WordPress installs to make it easy to get started with WordPress

i have website use WordPress Hosting it good for setup and manage WordPress .

WordPress is one type of content management system (CMS). It’s a type of database. It is built with several types of code languages: PHP is what makes it function on the backend, and HTML and CSS are what make it look pretty on the front end
    VPS9 Networks - Highly Configured and Secured Hosting Services
    Unmetered Dedicated Servers - Located at Netherlands, Germany, Russia and USA
    KVM |OpenVZ | Unlimited Bandwidth Hosting services, Best Offers Available

Thank you for answering, I was really looking for this information.

Thank you for explaining what WordPress hosting is. I do believe that it is a really interesting profession. How good is your knowledge of word press. My friend is working in a company that specialize in word press. He always helpes me a lot when i ask him to create an app for me using WordPress and he always replied with yes. I believe just because of my friend i can continue my forum hobby. I believe that in the future if my website will gain some popularity i can promote his company for free so i can repay him back.

Quote Originally Posted by ThedorisJackson View Post
    Hello Friends,

Please tell me what is WordPress hosting.
    WordPress is smartly designed for all types of users, whether its developers, beginners, or anyone with little to no experience. Easy to install and work. Its plugins feature makes it's special. WordPress is very SEO friendly and brings a ton of traffic from search engines. With the help of a service provider, you can optimize the WordPress hosting plan according to requirements.

WordPress Hosting is one of the best platformof CMS. You can create your own website or blog using WP.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast