Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    For my personal experience i Suggest CloudOYE for Dedicated Server Hosting Services. Great Technical Support Team and pay only for your usages.

Never heard about them. I would like you to check out and try 4goodhosting.com. They've hosted my entire blog and my online store website for my business for 10 months now and the reliability and fast servers is the reason enough to stay with them. Pricing is competitive. When it comes to support, they are always online 24 hours and I always receive fast and accurate responses. Go ahead and don't hesitate to call.

hey, friend, want to buy stable server, plz add me:

MSN:linger-2015@outlook.com(plz emai this box,thanks!)

There are so many web host companies out there providing best services at affordable rates. Have a look on them and see reviews, ask your friends who are using any dedicated hosting services from any web host.
    Windows VPS Hosting
    Cloud VPS
    Every problem has a solution

I have used both and i think first is better then the 2nd one in terms of quality of services and reliability.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12