Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Best eCommerce Platform for a small business

As i'm really new at this area i would really appreciate if you could give me some advice. I'm trying to build my new shop, and a friend of mine suggested me to try with Takri (i can make it in my own language there). Has anyone ever try it? If you have any suggestions as to which is the best solution for a small business (handmade products) your comments are welcomed

Quote Originally Posted by tradeonline1 View Post
    As i'm really new at this area i would really appreciate if you could give me some advice. I'm trying to build my new shop, and a friend of mine suggested me to try with Takri (i can make it in my own language there). Has anyone ever try it? If you have any suggestions as to which is the best solution for a small business (handmade products) your comments are welcomed
    I’ve never ever heard about it till the date. Btw, have you heard about PrestaShop, osCommerce and Magento? You can also use wordpress + woocommerce to build your online shop.
    bodHOST.com | Knowledge-Base |
    Live Chat | Ph: 866-662-0909 | Email: sales@bodhost.com |

I want to know how to promote e-commerce website. I have never worked on it so I want to know how to do it.

I had made a e-commerce website using woocommerce from thinsquare. Website is running without any hassle and this CMS has very user friendly interface to handle.And i will recommend you to use it barely.

You just try the Nationkart, I think it is a best e-commerce platform for small business.

There are lots and lots of platforms which guide us to maintain the ecommerce activities. Examples could be the shopping of textile materials.
    <a href="http://www.confidentelectricals.com/">submersible pumps in coimbatore</a> | <a href="http://www.confidentelectricals.com/">pump manufacturer</a>

Magento and joomla are good Platform for a small eCommerce business

Magento is the best option these days for building and promoting a ecommerce website.
    Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI Setup

Prestashop is best easily platform for new website..

Magento is best platform

I would suggest magento is the best platform for ecommerce. You can use magento platform securely. I would suggest you to refer "Propel your online clothing store business to success using Magento" for the following site. online store business to success using Magento

I think Shopify is better. No technical knowledge and coding is required. Check it once.

The best you can use currently is WordPress, as WordPress has ecommerce plugin woocommerce. It is also very user friendly with unlimited themes and plugins available online also it is good seo wise. You can even create blogs on that.

To make your online business a big hit, it is important to select the right ecommerce solution. There are number of options available online for the ecommerce platforms. But what factors you consider for selecting the best shopping cart solution for your business?
    I, Kunal Kukreja, owns an Electronics store both offline and online. So, with my experience and knowledge about the ecommerce softwares, I would like to tell you the most important features which might help you in choosing the right platform for you and your business.
    1. Cost effective solution
    Price of solution is the main thing of concern for small businesses. You need to determine your own budget first and then find out the options available on the Internet. Check whether there are any hidden fees that you should be aware of? What is the monthly fee? Or what is the cancellation fee? Just ask all the cost related queries and clear it the first end. These all questions were in my mind before setting up an online store.
    The ecommerce solution which was according to my budget was Goo2o Merchant Solution (GMS). This platform is provided by Goo2o Technologies, a cutting edge ecommerce software provider. The pricing for GMS is simply unbelievable. There is no hidden cost, no set up cost and no complicated fee plans. Its just a one cost of Rs. 44000/- plus monthly rental fee of Rs. 4899/-. I feel lucky associating with Goo2o.
    2. Power of customization
    Designing the store the way you want is everbody's desire and is also one of the criteria of selecting the right ecommerce platform for your business. The store design must be eye appealing in order to attract customers at your store. So, my main purpose was to attract traffic at my online web store. For attracting them and designing the store according to your requirements means that you should have customizing facility. Customization feature is offered by Goo2o Technologies in GMS store and now I am managing my store very easily. It has become so simple to have control over my web store. Using inbuilt & customized templates, wallpapers and banners on my store, I can design my store effectively.
    3. Promotional tools
    If you are starting your business online, then it is very obvious that you will promote your store. Just having an online presence is not sufficient for your business success as many people are unaware of it due to which you will not be able to generate revenue at your store. So, there is a need to promote your store on various social networking platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin etc because people are more active on these sites.

I have never heard about Takri. But as per my opinion, WordPress is the best platform which is easily customizable, free and open source platform. You can also install and switch between themes. It allows to change the theme of website and its fuctionality into a different way. It has various plugins which are best for the development of an ecommerce website. Nationkart is one of the leading ecommerce platforms which provides all the services including payment gateway and logistics support. Nationkart works on Wordpress and it is the best one for a starter.

If you want to build an e-commerce for a small business, then I will highly recommend Opencart and Woocommerce. Both are the best for small business e-commerce website. Magento is huge CMS, so I wouldn't recommend it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast