Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Uniqueness is very important. Your point is all correct. The title page should be in line with your content of course! I think you have to be very careful in choosing your keywords because it'll surely affect your entire page ranking. You have to think of a title that will really get the attention of many and also that will contribute added points to your PR.

why u recommending page title shouldn't be more than 63 character is it based upon ur experience...?!

Page Title an important part of OnPage Optimization, although most of the SEOs ignore it because they prefer offpage optimization like link building and article submission. But keep in mind that Google may come with any plan to discourage the link building (offpage optimization) but your OnPage Optimization is your real asset and it will give you benefit with the passage of time.

Now what kind of title page should be, it must be simple, combination of your keyword, don't repeat the keywords in title page.

Keep the length smaller as some search engine reads only 60-70 words of your title.

I hope these information helpful for creating a good title for your page. Thanks

Hi Oracle, I absolutely agree with you, plus according to me the title of the page must also be attractive and catchy so that it grabs the attention of the reader in order to interest them to read the entire article.

title - maximum of 80 characters

Quote Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
    try to use target keyword or key phrase in you title tag
    This one is effective.

Dear

i like the tips. thanks for sharing

Title should be relevant and according to the page for getting satisfactory results from it in search engine results.

Using keywords in your title can improve your Google ranking significantly. Titles should be connected to your keywords and content. The page title is the most important thing about the page. The tough thing is to balance the best title for Search engine Optimization with the best title for the reader.

thanks for sharing your views on title i appreciate your answer, it may be a helpful stuff.

It is quite good having person titles but the best 70 characters would be displayed as opposite letters would be replaced with ... by Google but the text are counted.

It probably makes good sense to have a title that tells something to properly identify the website. And titles for the inside web pages can identify the different sections within the website.
    Last edited by damiendmello065; 11-23-2011 at 04:51 AM.

Some tips on Page Title

Here are some tips on page title..
    page title should not be more than 63 character in length
    try to use target keyword or key phrase in you title tag
    you title tag should be unique for each web page
    page Title should be relevant to the content of each web page
    I am totally agree with you and know about the worth of on page optimization..Its really necessary for a site...

To be able to properly identify a website it would be a good idea to put a title that would reflect to the content. It also goes the same for titles inside the web pages and with different sections of the site.

Another thing that is here is really good information, I hope it will help and another thing is to have you other great new tips for SEO.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast