I need cloud hosting

Good day everyone. While I have been looking for reliable cloud host I have noticed attractive deals provided by CoreSpace.com, but have some doubts about their stability and service quality. Does anyone know any information regarding their service?

What type of hypervisor you want, VMware, Xen, KVM? And why type of application/s you are planning to host on Cloud server? Last question, are you sure you need cloud hosting, because a true cloud environment is still a bit costly as compared to the other forms of hosting.
    bodHOST.com | Knowledge-Base |
    Live Chat | Ph: 866-662-0909 | Email: sales@bodhost.com |

what stuff are you going to host on cloud set up , the cloud configuration will really depend on it. Even you can have your own private cloud installed and configured but that is some thing for large websites.
    cloud hosting is quite costly solution so better you should first analyse your requirements.

You can check out other options as well. All I can say Hostingsource.com offers an exceptional value, reliable technology, and very good customer support.

I suppose you should first of all define with your needs and demands before choosing hosting provider

If you are looking for reliable web hosting services then don't get attracted by useless deals. You should look for good qualities like space, bandwidth etc.

You should checkout their reviews on hosting review sites and only then decide on the overall aspects of the service. It will be best if you choose the service provider who provides services in your own country.

For me, one of the best Cloud hosting plans has CloudOYE: cheap, large and feature rich. Surely, the reliability should be considered much as important attribute of the host, thus only data about the prices and specs are not enough for getting the right notion.

I can say CoreSpace.com is the best option to get cloud hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I have no idea about their services, but I know one good cloud hosting provider i.e, IX Cloud Hosting . I have a fair and fine relationship with them and they proved to be beneficial.
    Give them a try!!!

Actually I don't have anybknowledge about their service. But I know a good service provider which I have been using since last two years. You too try the service of http://www.host.co.in .

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that CoreSpace.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Thanks for your replies. Now I see that CoreSpace.com is really quality and trustworthy. I really love their responsive support and affordable deals.