Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

How did you learn SEO?

I learned SEO by reading a lot articles and forums regarding SEO, then some of my friends taught me until i recognize and being familiarize to the flow of it!

And what about you guys..

Sane with you I learned SEO through forums and friends..

I believe that foums is the best place. Why are you asking what is the main goal of your question?
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

i have mentors who teaches me the basic guidelines in doing seo.Then beyond the basics, i learned on my own by reading manuals and articles about seo. And by participating in forums, my knowledge went deeper and deeper.. til now im still learning though

Forums Are best place to learn not just SEO also lot of thing , and i am not SEO expert But still i learn lot from webmaster forums about SEO

The SEO blogs could also help you in learning curve.
    Last edited by RH1; 06-04-2009 at 12:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bob View Post
    The SEO blogs could also help you in learning curve.
    yeah especially in seobook.com

1) Forums
    2) SeoBook.com
    3) Seomoz.org
    4) searchenginejournal.com
    5) webmasterworld.com

these are the top 5 place to learning Organic seo techniques and latest updates.

you'll learn very good techniques if you can read and use in right direction

Thanks
    Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
    I learned SEO by reading a lot articles and forums regarding SEO, then some of my friends taught me until i recognize and being familiarize to the flow of it!

And what about you guys..
    I have built my experience through initial participation in SEO blogs, then forums and finally conferences, next is books... a subscription to seomoz will be the start of that phase.

I got into SEO through my interest in standards-compliant markup as well as marketing scene; why not merge the two?

I love being able to switch from a technical mind set to a creative one within a web production environment; it's the only thing that stops me from turning into a robot.
    “Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance.”
    “Marriage is a three rings circus: engagement rings , wedding rings and sufferings.”

me got idea from forums only... many webaster forums discussing all about SEO...

i took an exam on webceo also to increase my knowledge about seo...their manual helps alot

You can get more information through forum..... You learn more seo
    Last edited by RH1; 06-11-2009 at 03:17 PM. Reason: Removed URL

I did not anything about SEO one year ago. I started learning about SEO by myself. My research and hard labor make me an expert SEO right now. I am pleased with my proficiency.
    Benzen David,
    Denver Attorney

The best source of learning SEO is to go through sites like ezinearticles and other relevant SEO forums. The forums is great way to give boost your thoughts and ideas.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast