Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzen David View Post
    I did not anything about SEO one year ago. I started learning about SEO by myself. My research and hard labor make me an expert SEO right now. I am pleased with my proficiency.
    wow nice to know. An expert.. could you tell us any of your achievements?

I would like to recommend you to participate in forum.That will give you a live interaction and live problem solution. There are many good SEO forum where you can solve your doubt and confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by frdsmth9 View Post
    I would like to recommend you to participate in forum.That will give you a live interaction and live problem solution. There are many good SEO forum where you can solve your doubt and confusion.
    share any one of those forums?

I learnt seo through forums. Forums are the best place to learn things.

At first, I really did not know what SEO is all about. I was asked by someone what do I know about SEO and I said it is search engine optimization. LOL. I just said the meaning of it. But as time went by, I understood what it is, how it works and what is is for. I have a great mentor for this. Thanks to you!

Quote Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
    I learned SEO by reading a lot articles and forums regarding SEO, then some of my friends taught me until i recognize and being familiarize to the flow of it!

And what about you guys..
    through different sites, there are many sites which tell u basic steps but i must say in seo u always learn through ur experience.

I have built my experience through initial participation in SEO blogs, then forums and finally conferences, next is books... a subscription to seomoz will be the start of that phase.

I got into SEO through my interest in standards-compliant markup as well as marketing scene..........................

SEO articles , i have a SEO book downloaded from the web, its good. however you can good seo by practicing it and from the SEO Forums and blogs.
    Dedicated Servers India
    Best Deal in VPS hosting , Linux VPS hosting
    24x7 support with 99.9 % Uptime guarantee Reseller Hosting

There are many websites are available on internet which are providing online seo training but they are not providing advance seo techniques and updates.

Books mainly. And plenty of online research.

I usually read some related books and look for some sources on the Internet.
    HostEase Web Hosting - Professional Web Hosting
    SoftLayer Datacenter and 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    24/7/365 Technical Support
    Support Center|Call us at (302)-353-4678.

The best source are blogs and forums. good resource to learn about seo.

Mostly I learned SEO from forums and reading articles through searching it...

Hi

Nice Question.... I first learned SEO through DP. Reading this forum has expanded my understanding on this field. Then I read Aaron's SEO book. I wasn't that impressed. I felt that I had learned from forum sites everything that he talked about in the book. Still the book is popular these days.

Thanks
    Have a nice time ahead.

I learned through ebooks,I practiced and experiments.But pdf ebook says same thing.
    Fast BULLETPROOF SERVERS for XRumer and other SEO tools
    Work without proxy/socks | Unlim BW | Any OS | FREE Setup

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast