Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    you can also make sitemap of your site...that will help

The first thing necessary to do of course is pick a keyword or keyword phrase that will be the main keyword for your page or lens. This will be the most likely keyword that people will type into Google's search window when they are looking for information in your niche. Pick the keyword carefully and make sure there is light enough competition for that keyword to allow you to get first page placement with the search engine.

Talking

The title cheat me, i thought it would be a thread telling us a most useful method to got sites indexed , but i learned much from the following replies, so thank you & say hi to every1
    Jerry Smith, the editor of http://www.mobilephoneonly.co.uk. An expert on mobile phone and an observer of UK telecommunication market. He writes reviews on latest mobile phones, and also suggests promotional deals and special offers from mobile phone retailers in UK.

Hi,

According to me unique content and quality backlinks are imporant for getting high traffic in any search engines.Google always give more importance to those sites which has unique content and higher pr backlinks.So always used unique content and for quality backlinks link building is important use all link building methods.Through this your website will easily get more rankings and traffic.
    Last edited by Paul Adison; 08-21-2009 at 02:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Adison View Post
    Hi,

According to me unique content and quality backlinks are imporant for getting high traffic in any search engines.Google always give more importance to those sites which has unique content and higher pr backlinks.So always used unique content and for quality backlinks link building is important use all link building methods.Through this your website will easily get more rankings and traffic.
    so if i have unique content, how fast do you think google will index my site?

Unique content + Digg, Mixx, Jumptags, Feedagg, search engine submissions..., then PING!!! Social Bookmarks definitely help as they get crawled all the time; especially the biggies.

You can always submit to google and sign up under there webmaster's and ask them for a review.
    ¦ SemoWeb Check Us Out Today!
    ¦ Shared Hosting - Reseller Hosting

¦ 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    ¦ 24x7 Phone Support

Quote Originally Posted by reviews411 View Post
    Unique content + Digg, Mixx, Jumptags, Feedagg, search engine submissions..., then PING!!! Social Bookmarks definitely help as they get crawled all the time; especially the biggies.

how many times should i PING my site?

Social Bookmaking sites are useful in fast indexing.

Quote Originally Posted by maslko View Post
    Social Bookmaking sites are useful in fast indexing.
    But be very accurate with that as some of them have nofollow attributes
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Interesting thought, i completely agree with your perspective

Quote Originally Posted by smisatcil View Post
    Interesting thought, i completely agree with your perspective
    With which thought you are agree with?
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

forum posting and directory submission, need to tell google your site is important by building up those inbound links

Quote Originally Posted by ~ServerPoint~ View Post
    But be very accurate with that as some of them have nofollow attributes
    so if a certain social bookmarking site is a nofollow. Its useless then?

build penalty of back links and your site will get indexed.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast