Mexico server hosting for streaming video?

I need to choose the best host for streaming video.
    Require over 1000 gbs of SSD Storage, 24 GB of RAM, Linux.
    What can you say about digitalserver.com.mx Mexico server hosting services?
    Any info on their reliability, uptime, speed? What hosting provider would you rather choose? why?
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

So far I've had a great experience with bodHOST Managed Dedicated Server in Mexico. I’m very happy with their turnaround time and support. Other things that I like about them are these:

• Amazing uptime (99.95%)
    • Cheap price, yet quality hosting
    • Fast server speed
    • Custom Built Configurations
    • 24/7 Email, Live Chat, and Phone Support
    • Lots of other features

No doubt, Digitalserver.com.mx is a great host, nothing but helpful. Pricing is reasonable. The servers are fast.
    Their customer service is great as well. Anytime I needed a question answered they provided the quick and knowledgeable answers and help.

Brightcove Video Cloud supports full HD live video streaming with adaptive bit-rates.

You may want to look at www.datacentermap.com for a hosting provider in Mexico.
    ¦¦ COLOCATIONAMERICA.COMIt’s All About Connections...
    ¦¦ Colocation, Dedicated Servers, Premium Bandwidth, 24/7 Support!
    ¦¦ Email Sales@ColocationAmerica.com for a quote or call 888-505-COLO!

Servicios Profesionales de Radio Streaming, Video Streaming, Web Hosting, Dominios, Cloud VPS. Al mejor precio y activación inmediata!

Build your streaming service in the cloud with reliable hosting and low cost compute ... For network-intensive applications – like video streaming businesses

List of the top free Streaming Video Hosting providers. Fast, reliable and secure streaming video hosting companies.

Servers from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com are worth your attention.
    Services are suitable for those who are looking for great services and affordable prices. They have very responsive customer services.

I would highly recommend digitalserver.com.mx web hosting to any beginner or even the most advanced web designer looking for hosting, an individual with a wordpress site. Excellent! A++++ - Excellent Service. Will do anything they can to try and help fix your problem over MSN.

Try servers from kvchosting.net and asvhost.com as theya re proven to be the best in many aspects.
    They are very happy with their service. Support Team is prompt and responsive. We will definitely recommend them.

I am thrilled to do business with a host exemplifying such customer service skills as theirs. Recommended.
    I selected digitalserver.com.mx for my site not long ago and have been ever so grateful of my choice. Incredibly reliable, attentive and by far the most user-friendly provider in the world.

I'd like to admit stable work of digitalserver.com.mx Mexico web hosting.
    The more important fact is that it will definitely satisfy all the specifications, because of its flexible ability.

They have one click installs that you can install on your server with just one click of a button.

I recommend Geass Technology their reliable