Talking SEO V/s paid marketing....

what is better way to improve our online business through Google? SEO or PPC ?

Hi Friends !
    If you want to improve online business through google, Both SEO and paid marketing is important. it's good way to get online marketing business through internet.

one day picnic near delhi | rafting rishikesh package | camp rishikesh

Mr. Rajiv, I want to clarify that what is better to do SEO or paid marketing??

Hi!

If you want an instant result, you must first consider PPC because SEO's result may take several months.
    If you want credibility, SEO is the best option. SEO provides a lot of exposure and can be viewed as more credible for the users.
    If you want to consider the cost, SEO is the best option because PPC can be very costly.
    If you don't want to worry about your online business rank, PPC is the option because SEO can really disrupt the search results and drop rankings.

Hope it helps!

Content marketing is relatively cheap compared to most other options, but it requires you to invest your time, effort and a lot of patience before you can reap its returns. That's why I don't waste my time and use paidforumposting.com service. I like them and highly recommend.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Quote Originally Posted by seairexim View Post
    what is better way to improve our online business through Google? SEO or PPC ?
    Its depending on your Business criteria if you kneed instant business the you should prefer PPC Otherwise SEO.

The inquiries and leads are generated fast with PPC than the SEO but to have a long lasting result SEO is the best option than the PPC, as the result of PPC is good till the PPC is continued.

Both are used to improve the online business effectively but,the little bit difference is that if you use SEO(ITS free of cost) then it gives the feedback about online business improvement after some months later but if you use the PPC(paid) then it gives the quick results.

There are various factors which decide that what we use:
    According to time(You choose PPC because it gives quick feedback)
    According to budget(You prefer SEO because PPC is more costly)

Thanks mates... Very useful for me....

SEO is better for long term but it take time to rank top in search engines, For high competition keywords PPC is better because to rank top through SEO is takes more time.

If you afford PPC or Adwords for business, this is instant traffics generation technique in SEO.

SEO: You can get first page positions if your web site is optimized for search engines

PPC: You can get your ad on the first page by paying a higher cost per click.

Quote Originally Posted by WebOutGateway View Post
    Hi!

If you want an instant result, you must first consider PPC because SEO's result may take several months.
    If you want credibility, SEO is the best option. SEO provides a lot of exposure and can be viewed as more credible for the users.
    If you want to consider the cost, SEO is the best option because PPC can be very costly.
    If you don't want to worry about your online business rank, PPC is the option because SEO can really disrupt the search results and drop rankings.

Hope it helps!

Thanks, i completely agree with you.

I think both are useful technique. PPC it provides quick results but need to pay more.

Both are used for Increase the business but short time increase business than go for PPC(its pay per click) and long time increase business than go for SEO result may take several months.