Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

do you know thcservers?

I am in search of any possible customer hosting reviews about the quality of the services provided by thcservers.com web hosting provider, the thing is that I need to host my blog
    How stable and reliable are they? What payments do they accept?
    Any reviews?
    Hey! It's That Guy!

I never heard of them ... better to make google on google for their reviews , they will be helpful for you in making decision ...
    HostBrink - Reliable & Rock Solid Hosting (24 x 7)
    VPS Servers - (US OVZ | NL KVM | SG KVM)
    Dedicated Servers - (USA | Poland | Netherland | Ukraine)
    Shared Hosting - DDOS Protected Lightning Fast
    Payment Methods - Paypal, Webmoney, Bitcoin, Skrill

You can check them out in various web hosting forums, and some review sites. Hosting reviews will offer you some more information about their services and also about their customer support.
    Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI Setup

I have never heard of this company before.
    Have a look at hosting services from ifastnet.com and keenweb.co.uk.
    Their plans are full of useful resources and their uptime is high. Support is active for 24 hours.

Hello Sir
    I'm new in this forum Please guide me abut this rules.

If you are in search of reliable hosting provider you can rely on thcservers.com. You will get low-cost plans, high stability of servers and helpful support staff.

As I know thcservers.com is a perfect place for obtaining hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.

A Web server is the computer program (housed in a computer) that serves requested HTML pages or files. A Web client is the requesting program associated with the user. The Web browser in your computer is a client that requests HTML files from Web servers.

I know that with hosting from thcservers.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Have a look at hosting services form ifastnet.com and greenlionnet.com.
    Their plans have many useful resources which help much in running websites and prices are competitive.
    Support is active and fast.

Hey That Guy,
    I am not very much sure about the services of thcservers, it would be good if you search for their reviews on some review sites like webhostingtalk.com

Since you are looking to host your blog, I would recommend my current host – ZNetLive, they offer specialized hosting services for bloggers.

Apart from that, you can also try iPage – their blog hosting services are awesome as well.
    Last edited by KratikaJordan; 04-11-2015 at 03:38 AM.

Never heard of this host, however seems they have positive reviews so why not to try them personally?

I have never heard of the mentioned company before but I'd recommend you to use hosting services from ifastnet.com or greenlionnet.com.
    They have provided businesses from all regions with dependable, professional solutions including web hosting, domain registration, business applications hosting, web application development, and many more technology related solutions.

Yes, its actually a web hosting company, but I don't get to stumble upon them everyday. You can check if they provide money back guarantee.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast