C Panel of web hosting Account

From where I can get the tutorials for mastering C panel of a web hosting company ?

cPanel (control Panel) is a graphical web-based web-hosting control panel

Check the following URL, you will find the official video tutorials of cPanel and WHM 11. Hopefully helpful!

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that thcservers.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

Hosting services from a2hosting.com and greenlionnet.com are worth trying.
    They are able to meet the needs of many webmasters with a tight budget.
    Prices are competitive and support is active around the clock.
    Last edited by klimm; 05-12-2015 at 08:49 AM.

If you want to get a real help with cPanel, I suggest you to check NextPointHost. They have many additional tools in their panel, which will help you to manage your account easily

Forget about cPanel.
    Hepsia is times better than cPanel.
    If you need reliable web hosting control panel - this is Hepsia
    You can see a comparisson here : https://iclickandhost.com/the-hepsia...psia-v-cpanel/
    | iClickAndHost.com | Why iClickAndHost?
    | Cloud Hosting | Domain Names | SSD VPS Servers | Semi-Dedicated Servers | Dedicated Servers |
    5 Locations for you : USA @ Chicago | EU @ UK / Bulgaria / Finland | Asia / Australia @ Sydney |
    | 24/7 live help | Node.js, Varnish, Remote SQL, Free VPN | Money Back Guarantee | Daily Backup |

You can check and sign up with 4goodhosting.com. I am sure you will get what you need. They have knowledge base tutorials where you can learn how to use cpanel. I highly recommend them because they have the most attractive and solid hosting service I have used so far. Their server are stable and very reliable. When it comes to support, they will help you with your difficulties. They are always active 24 hours and always ready to assist. You will receive responses within few minutes. Go with them today!