Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Is there any easy way to improve Page Rank?

I want to improve my site's page rank, regarding for that can any one has any short idea or any suggestion.

Hi, do that site in your signature belongs to you? If yes, how did you got PR 2 if you don't know how to increase PR....

Page Rank is different from SERP. Just gather quality backlinks. Page Rank is base on the volume of quality backlinks

Don't bother much about the page rank, try to be top of the SERP's for your keywords that actually going to help you in conversion.

If you want it in an easy way. You're talking about black hat.Of course there's no easy way. It takes time..Continues where to get link juice out there is the best thing you can do

Even, i think that page rank doesn't have any value, one should target more on SERP as it will help you to top your keywords and get traffic.

If you want to increase you page rank then quality link building is the way to get good page rank.
    Lester
    Website Monitoring - That checks your multiple things about your site.

Quote Originally Posted by Robdale View Post
    Even, i think that page rank doesn't have any value, one should target more on SERP as it will help you to top your keywords and get traffic.

that's what i believe too.. You dont need to rely on PR, even it is a high PR or not. I did have a fight on the other forum because of this Rob. But of course i defended my opinion . SERP is far more important, and for you to increase your SERP, dont look for high PR. Look for relevancy and good niche(s)

Page Rank just depend on the link , so if you just want to increase your pr , get as many link as you can ... but pr not gonna help you to increase your serp ranking in SE

I don't believe that PR completely depends upon number of backlinks. On the recent PR update i got PR2 for my blog, at that time my blog was having ony 2 backlinks. What would you say about this? I have seen many sites that don't have any backlinks but holds PR2 and PR3. I think google gives importance to the content as well to determine the PR.

I don't believe that PR completely depends upon number of backlinks. On the recent PR update i got PR2 for my blog, at that time my blog was having ony 2 backlinks. What would you say about this? I have seen many sites that don't have any backlinks but holds PR2 and PR3. I think google gives importance to the content as well to determine the PR.
    are you sure you only have two backlinks? you're not optimizing it? in any kind of way? just only two backlinks?

Did you read it properly, i said at that time means before PR update was done. And yes, now i am optimizing it so, obviously if you check it now you will find more links.

ya, to increase your PR, you have to update your content regular (even daily updates is really helpful) apart from that you have to get more inbound links daily.
    Benzen David,
    Denver Attorney

Did you read it properly, i said at that time means before PR update was done. And yes, now i am optimizing it so, obviously if you check it now you will find more links.
    yeah i just misread it. And i apologize. But hey im just asking, there's no need to b harsh

Quote Originally Posted by ebosysindia View Post
    I want to improve my site's page rank, regarding for that can any one has any short idea or any suggestion.
    Inshort.. quality and updated content / back links from High ranked site helps better in SERP

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast