Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Dedicated Server Requirement ?

I am using shared hosting. Some of my friends are suggesting me dedicated server but I don't know at which volume level i need dedicated server for my website ?

Simply put, a dedicated server hosting is dedicated to one person or company, not shared with anyone else so that only their customer websites or email accounts exist on that particular server. Here are few benefits you get over the shared one:
    1. Dedicated to you or your company, not shared with others.
    2. More secure.
    3. More control over the server.
    4. Much faster than shared servers.

Thanks,

Check out digitalserver.com.mx, crookservers.com, mddhosting.com dedicated servers.
    Their pricing is also extremely fair, especially when considering their reliability, service and support.
    Their features can't be beat - basically, you can do anything you'd ever need to do.

If you are not sure about how much is your requirement of resources from a dedicated server, you must go with most basic dedicated server plan. For that you can go with dedicated hosting from ZNetLive.

Here, you can configure a dedicated server plan meeting your requirements even if they are very small and you can upgrade resources later as the requirement be. It is also the cheapest dedicated hosting provider with most advanced dedicated server infrastructure on offer and provide a guaranteed 100% server uptime.

You may notice many different kinds of web hosting companies and all of them are top of their quality.
    I would recommend you to give rareservers.com a try. The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Quote Originally Posted by SAP Online View Post
    I am using shared hosting. Some of my friends are suggesting me dedicated server but I don't know at which volume level i need dedicated server for my website ?
    A dedicated server is required when you want more of anything and with customized options. It always depends on the purpose for which your require a dedicated server and also your pocket.
    Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI Setup

In the Web hosting business, a dedicated server refers to the rental and exclusive use of a computer that includes a Web server, related software, and connection to the Internet, housed in the Web hosting company's premises. and for more information about dedicated server please visit:Go4hosting
    Last edited by adampiterson26; 07-04-2015 at 09:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SAP Online View Post
    Are you facing any performance issues with your hosting? If yes, then first check resource consumption of your website, then decide whether switching on dedicated server is necessary or vps is good enough for the requirements. You better contact your service provider; they should be able to guide you in the right direction.

Have a look servers from a2hosting.com and hostsailor.com.
    They have active support which helps much in setting up a server and in fixing any other issues if they occur.
    Prices are competitive and uptime is high.

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that AJKservers will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

check out CloudSocius managed services. Almost everything you need done in Salesforce is covered by this unique service.

From all the mentioned web hosts I would better choose Crookservers.com if I were you, OP.
    Great value for money and the support when you need it is readily available in a friendly, patient manner (which is great for non techies like me).

I know that with hosting from Hostingsource.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

==> Rareservers.com will be the best bet.
    It is simply the best when it comes to web hosting, the pricing is fantastic and the customer support is top notch.
    Great host. Wonderful customer service and very quick responses. ++++ recommend.

Tell me where you want location ? We can provide you in India, USA, Europe. We have 24x7x365 days support through phone, chat, email.

Please check this link : http://leapswitch.com/pune-india/dedicated-servers/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast