Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I would better choose Crookservers.com if I were you, OP.
    Great value for money and the support when you need it is readily available in a friendly, patient manner (which is great for non techies like me).

You can go with one of the best dedicated server provider that is go4hosting and before choosing the server you should consider some points as its uptime, customer support, bandwidth, speed, security, reliability, flexibility and cost.

i would suggest just research in various web hosting forums and review many sites to choose the one that fits best for your requirements. But well here are few you can check out on
    hostingraja.in
    racksready.com
    godaddy.com
    fastwebhost.in
    hostdime
    hostgator

For best dedicated server hosting you should consider some points as the review of the products, uptime, security, support services available, reliabilty, cost on monthly basis and as per the client requirement.

Can you please detail your requirements/needs for the hardware firewall?

Absolutely, the Early Access game will ship with dedicated server EXE so you can host your own custom server. You can modify the configuration to affect lots of variables such as NPC difficulty scaling, Player vs Player enabling, weather patterns, whether voice or text chat is proximity localized or global, and many other factors. Furthermore, you can host custom maps as well from the Steam Workshop.

We can't guarantee that unofficial servers aren't hacked/modified however, so we also will be launching with our own official server network that guarantees item security. But yeah, the game is being designed first and foremost for player-driven customization.

It also has an offline single-player mode.

How does travelling between servers work?

Official Servers only allow downloading data to other Official Servers, through the Steam Economy. Offline data download to Official Server is not allowed, due to the potential for hacking. This keeps the Official Server network "clean" of any external potentially hacked data.

Unofficial Servers have the option of enabling data downloads (default is enabled), which is between unofficial servers, or data from offline play. Note you can always upload data from ANY server (official or unofficial) for use in offline play. Because that's just for you!

So yes a mod server could enable easy progression, but then it's just for your own benefit really, and if an unofficial server wants to be 100% "clean" without possibility for hacked data, they can prevent data downloads.

Hackers and how will they be dealt with?

The server is written to be 100% authoritative about the state of the world, meaning it doesn't trust the client with anything. The client only sends key input to the server, and the server determines all outcomes. This makes the game difficult, or potentially essentially impossible, to hack. The downside is that the server is much more resource intensive because it is doing all calculations for all clients -- but for a serious hardcore online game it is the only way. That said, aimbots and local graphics hacks could still be a concern, and for that we will be employing VAC.

Quote Originally Posted by SAP Online View Post
    I am using shared hosting. Some of my friends are suggesting me dedicated server but I don't know at which volume level i need dedicated server for my website ?
    Basically Dedicated server is required when any website required higher resources, higher traffic, any special module/application installation required. Let me know, if you face such problems with your current website , so I can suggest you Dedicated Server Offers
    ktchost.com - Reliable Hosting Provider
    E-commerce Ready Hosting | Pure SSD Cloud/VPS | Offshore Dedicated Server
    24/7 Reliable Tech Support | Monitoring Service | R1Soft Backup

Quote Originally Posted by SAP Online View Post
    I am using shared hosting. Some of my friends are suggesting me dedicated server but I don't know at which volume level i need dedicated server for my website ?
    Have you considered a VPS? Can upgrade resources as you see fit. Will be glad to help.

Share your requirement for that i can suggest you better, also you check with some of popular and quality providers like ctrlswitches,spicyhost,and inetwebhost,compare prices,and select better one, they have good customer ratings.

Dedicated Servers In USA | 16$/Mont | Bliss Hosting Company

Bliss Hosting Company Offer .USA Data Centers Choose your desired location USA Dedicated Servers for your Company.

Processor : Intel Core2Duo 2.2GHz

RAM :2GB DDR2

HDD : 500GB

Bandwidth:Unmetered

IPs: 1 IPv4 & /64 IPv6 Address Block

Price :$16.99/Month

http://blisshostingco.net/usa-dedicated-hosting.html

Web Hosting Promotion from USA(Skype: huang.janice6)
    1.Dedicated $29.69/month
    2.VPS $1.9/month
    3.Domain $10/year
    Link:http://www.vpb.com/?fuid=291

A dedicated hosting service, dedicated server, or managed hosting service is a type of Internet hosting in which the client leases an entire server not shared with anyone else. This is more flexible than shared hosting, as organizations have full control over the server(s), including choice of operating system, hardware, etc. There is also another level of dedicated or managed hosting commonly referred to as complex managed hosting. Complex Managed Hosting applies to both physical dedicated servers, Hybrid server and virtual servers, with many companies choosing a hybrid (combination of physical and virtual) hosting solution. There are many similarities between standard and complex managed hosting but the key difference is the level of administrative and engineering support that the customer pays for – owing to both the increased size and complexity of the infrastructure deployment. The provider steps in to take over most of the management, including security, memory, storage and IT support. The service is primarily proactive in nature.[1] Server administration can usually be provided by the hosting company as an add-on service. In some cases a dedicated server can offer less overhead and a larger return on investment. Dedicated servers are most often housed in data centers, similar to colocation facilities, providing redundant power sources and HVAC systems. In contrast to colocation, the server hardware is owned by the provider and in some cases they will provide support for operating systems or applications.

Requirement for the dedicated server are as followed:-
    1.You need to be running at least a 64-bit Windows system or be on the Linux Operating System. You also need to have at least 6 GB of RAM--but we recommend 8 GB for better performance.
    2.In addition, the computer hosting the server should be separate from the computer used for gaming. This computer should have at least two CPU cores per ARK server.
    3.If you don't have enough CPU and RAM, you're going to experience game lag and slow startup speed. Both of these make gaming clunky for players. More expansive maps and spread-out players require much more CPU power.

Dedicated is nothing but what is says, a program that is dedicated to doing nothing but act as a server for the game. Non dedicated means your program is acting as the server and also running the game at the same time, so performance is not as good.
    Domain Domains

Most of the web hosting experts have issues to choose and decide how to find the best and cheap dedicated server provider in today’s market world. Dedicated servers come in various ways to accommodate all kinds of hosting services. For a best & cheap dedicated server, I would recommend you eWebGuru. To know more about dedicated server visit: https://www.ewebguru.com/dedicatedserver.php

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast