Who offers the best inexpensive Wordpress hosting?

Most sites seem to run $20/month/site. Is there anything cheaper?

You can check NextPointHost WordPress hosting. Their monthly price is $2.50. Also, they have featured panel and very stable service and support, which is the perfect combination for a successful business.
    Last edited by Connector; 11-27-2019 at 10:02 AM.

If you need the most inexpensive WordPress hosting, then you should consider to get WordPress hosting from ZNetLive.

At present, ZNetLive offers WordPress hosting at just $ 1.52/month. Adding to that you can host 3 websites on a single WordPress hosting account and get unlimited bandwidth and email IDs along with 20 GB SSD storage that boosts your websites performance.

With all these features at such a meager price, I don’t think anybody else is offering a cheaper deal than this.

I suggest you to look for more reliable options. Take a look at services from ViUX.com, reliable host with high reputation and featured plans. Uptime is highest.

Quote Originally Posted by KratikaJordan View Post
    Most sites seem to run $20/month/site. Is there anything cheaper?
    If you have a good system administration skill then you can find unmanaged VPS under $20 quite easily, however, if you are in search for shared hosting solution then playground is wide open. Just check the web hosting offer section and you will see many affordable deals from some reputable service providers.

I recommend you to rely on ViUX.com. They are providing excellent support, someone is always available, even on the weekend when I was trying to sort out some of my own errors and they helped.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

It depends on your requirement and projections.
    Every regular hosting plan supports Wordpress, and you can find plans ranging from free hosting to even $350/mo

If you are just starting, get a lowend shared hosting plan, and as your website is gaining popularity and increasing in traffic you can upgade(just to save cost)

But if you already have a well established wordpress website, with huge monthly traffic, try a cloud VDs. I can see plans for as low as $20/mo. They are more reliable.
    HostNesta.com Cheap Web $5/yr Hosting Solutions.(Linux-cPanel & Windows-PLESK)
    Paypal, Skrill, Perfect Money, CashU, Payza, Webmoney,OKPAY, Netteler, Bitcoin, Paxum, STP.
    Cheap Web Hosting, Offshore Hosting, VPS Hosting, Dedicated Servers by HostNesta.com!

Dreamhost and hostgator offers the best inexpensive word press hosting.

I would definitely recommend PowerUpHosting for cheap yet effective web hosting services. It uses the awesome SSD technology which are 10 X Faster at Reading and Writing data than traditional Hard Drives. and the best thing is it's every server runs on Intel processor. and As per me it's the best service for those who are new to the Web hosting game.

I know that ViUX.com is the best option to get hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Keep doing such post
    One of the best web design services in Dubai. View our website designs portfolio. Our highly responsive and interactive website designs pull your customers and mesmerize them with the creativity embedded within.
    visit us. dubai web design

Not really the cheapest but I think Hostgator has got some reasonable price for Wordpress. You need to check for coupons on sign up too for discounts.
    Looking for a dedicated server.

This is what you need for WordPress Hosting - it's cloud so it's fast and reliable and it's cheap.
    | iClickAndHost.com | Why iClickAndHost?
    | Cloud Hosting | Domain Names | SSD VPS Servers | Semi-Dedicated Servers | Dedicated Servers |
    5 Locations for you : USA @ Chicago | EU @ UK / Bulgaria / Finland | Asia / Australia @ Sydney |
    | 24/7 live help | Node.js, Varnish, Remote SQL, Free VPN | Money Back Guarantee | Daily Backup |

I suggest you to go on marketplace thread and look for cheaper hosting. If you want recommendation, I think you should go with 4goodhosting.com. Their hosting service is decent and the pricing is reasonable. My wordpress sites has been running without any downtime and outages. Support is very fast and always online 24 hours. I am very happy and satisfied with them. Contact them for more info.