Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    With over 30 servers in the field we know how important it is to get rock solid hardware, and to get the software set up right from the beginning. Once a server is set up correctly it should need very little maintenance.

We recommend Intel servers for their proven track record in most businesses, however every company has different needs and different budgets – so, as with all things, we will use our experience to work out what’s best in your situation.

Help Me Dave can build and configure a server to suit your business requirements, get your existing server sorted out and keep it running smoothly. We can provide remote monitoring of vital functions as part of a maintenance contract.

Get this server only $30 on crazyhostings.in
    3GHz or faster - 1 processor
    2 cores / 2 threads
    8GB DDR3
    500GB SATA
    33TB Monthly Transfer
    5 usable IPv4 Address
    64 IPv6 Address Block**

try go4hosting.com they offer nice dedicated hosting servers in all over world They have reasonable plans of hosting , 24*7 skilled customer support support and Highly recommended.
    -Unlimited Domains
    -Unlimited Email Accounts
    -Unlimited FTP Accounts
    -Unlimited Sub Domains
    -Unlimited MySQL Database
    -CloudLinux OS & LiteSpeed Web Server
    -CPanel/WHM Control Panel
    -Private Label Name Servers

Let me know, your budget for dedicated server so we can provide you good option in affordable price
    ktchost.com - Reliable Hosting Provider
    E-commerce Ready Hosting | Pure SSD Cloud/VPS | Offshore Dedicated Server
    24/7 Reliable Tech Support | Monitoring Service | R1Soft Backup

I think you should try to talk with their sales and see which one you like most and then go for it.

Looking Managed Services means just i suggest you ctrlswitches because they are completely providing only managed services,you will get excellent customer services, and also risk free,also you check with leasedlayer spicyhost,compare prices and hardware setup.choose based on your requirement.

I have never heard of that hosting provider. If their dedicated hosting plan meets your needs, then it’s better to contact them directly for more information about server stability and other details such as current promotional offers.

Quote Originally Posted by albertnelson View Post
    Before jumping into any conclusion i would suggest just research in various web hosting forums and review many sites to choose the one that fits best for your requirements. But well here are few you can check out on
    hostingraja.in
    racksready.com
    godaddy.com
    fastwebhost.in
    hostdime
    hostgator
    It's the best answer but u can easily expand that list

The Best budget stable hosting provide in India is Computehost , as per my experience .I am using cloud services from it since last some years and must say that great support , features and services provider with great reliability and low cost.

Why don't you try vpb. com , it's probably the best server in USA, never regretted since you chose it.

godaddy
    ideastack
    scalebuzz
    that is good company provide this service.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12