Looking For a Netherlands VPS

Hello guys
    I'm looking for a VPS provider on a Netherlands node that is using Linux Server for a Good Price I can go Up to 40 $/ month
    anyone know where I can find it ? What can you tell me about Libertyvps.com Netherlands VPS hosting solutions?
    Do they offer any discounts?

Thanks in advance

I have noticed Aspnix.com can be good for meeting all your needs in vps solutions. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Hello! I can offer you a reliable Ukrainian hosting company HyperHost
    VPS
    200 Gb HDD on SSD
    4096 Мб RAM
    ISPmanager 5 for free
    2 IP-address
    secom.com.ua
    UA:Kyiv +380 44.383.91.53;
    +380 432.52.73.87;
    +380 98.689.57.75 ;
    email: support@secom.com.ua

I'm using Libertyvps.com for more than a year now, and it's the best host that I ever experienced.
    The best host ever, the staff are really really kind, the prices are awesome. everything is perfect, the site is always up.

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that AJKservers.co.uk will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.

I have been using Libertyvps.com for over 9 months. It has been great, server uptime is perfect.
    I love the features they provide although i wish they had a slightly better domain manager like the one you find on other host providers but that is all i can think of, everything else has been superb and the privacy and security are excellent.

I know that with hosting from Aspnix.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

I have noticed that Libertyvps.com offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.
    It has fantastic prices on their hosting packages. Nice selection of included scripts, Cpanel, MySQL control panel, and many others that the high priced sites do not offer or support.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

From the personal experience I recommend to rely on Aspnix.com. This decent company has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability. Support team is always available and armed with knowledge.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Try to search for other cheap web hosting packages that offer the applications needed for the web site.

Hi, my company can offer the cheapest VPS for Netherlands. Check it here and contect me for more discount. https://www.vpb.com/?fuid=266

I want to believe there are several portals out there where you can have a better IP. IPs far better than what you will get when using an IP from Netherlands. There are several things that have to be taken into consideration. It's not just about the IPs location, but the server on which the IP is being hosted? The core attributes to that server and host. Security, speed, storage, brand, flexibility and what have you. Get in touch to know more.

Hot Summer with Dynaboot! From now on till 31.08.2015 use special promo code” DYNA_SITE” and get 20% off for all the VPS plans! Try our special offer right now! For more information follow the link http://dynaboot.com/vps

Always responded to my questions quickly. Libertyvps.com seems to be geared towards the professional web designer, but they were still friendly and helpful to a novice such as myself. No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service.