Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Where can I find fast web hosting?

I have used 2 different web hosting services in the past, but was disappointed at their slow response time. I'm a programmer, but have little experience with setting up or managing web servers; can anyone recommend a provider (I am coding in PHP, if that matters), and/or help give me an idea of what to look for when comparing providers in order to judge their performance.

I want to say that iFastNet.com and QHoster.com provide plans which are able to meet the needs of many webmasters.
    Plans have enough resources to feel fine in the IT industry.
    Uptime is high and network is fully-redundant.

If you are in search of reliable fast hosting provider you can rely on Aspnix.com. You will get low-cost plans, high stability of servers and helpful support staff.

To tackle the problem of slow loading websites, the best solution is to have SSD caching installed on the server hosting your website. SSDs are many times faster than traditional HDDs and here they will cache your website’s data and thus your website will load much faster than that without SSD caching.

Here, I would recommend that you go with a shared web hosting provider that has SSD caching and Google MOD_PAGESPEED installed on its servers, so that it provides for super-fast website loading speed. My suggestion is ZNetLive as it provides both and also, you don’t have to manage the servers, they will do it for you.

Finally, do choose a web hosting provider after comparing its services on the following parameters.

- Have an economical pricing structure
    - Offers advanced hosting hardware that includes Enterprise SATA storage, SSD caching, DDR3 ECC RAM, etc.
    - Provides best server and website security measures – DDoS protection, Strong firewalls, Daily backups, etc.
    - See to it that it provides guaranteed 99.9% server uptime on SLA.
    - Look for Additional value added services.
    - Test its technical customer support for 24x7 availability.
    - Check its customer and social media reviews.

What plan you are searching for ? I can recommend you NextPointHost They are provider, which can offer you a shared web hosting, Linux VPS and Linux Cloud hosting, where you can host your PHP.

I suggest you to have more reliable options. I know that cddhosting.com is the best option to get hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.

I know thcservers.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

I have used a couple of others and finally switched to Webhost.pro. I can't see me ever switching to a different host.
    Customer service is second to none. All my support requests are handled under 5 minutes. The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.

As far as I know QHoster.com is believed one of the most fastest web hosting providers and you can try and test them.
    Moreover they accept lots of the payment options so I assume that is really good. They can accept: Bitcoin, PayPal, Payza, Perfect Money, web money and many others

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    Hi,
    It is important to research a bit more about the customer reviews and reviews about a webs hosting provider before making any final decision with any web hosting provider. Please read this to know more about it, http://www.eukhost.com/blog/webhosti...ting-services/
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

I would say that in terms of overall user experience a web host must be affordable, reliable and functional. If you are looking for big host. You can see here Poweruphosting....!!!

There are many providers of web hosting, but I too recommend for poweruphosting for a reliable and fast service. They provides their services to experienced professionals as well as to the beginners too.

for php programming and as a web developer you really dont need to know how to manage server because you dont need one ? you can do this with shared hosting, save money.

VargheseAbraham i need to know that are you using a free hosting service?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast