How many payment gateways we can have for a e-commerce website

Here is the list of different types of payment gateways:

1) Hosted Payment Gateways
    2) Pro / Self Hosted Payment Gateways
    3) API / Non Hosted Payment Gateways - Payments at Merchant’s site
    4) Local bank integration
    5) Direct Payment Gateway
    Type 6 - Platform Based Payment Gateway Solutions

A payment gateway is a powerful tool that helps to reassure visitors of your store about your trustworthiness. Below are the list of some best payment gateways among which you can choose one that best suits your requirements..

Authorize.Net
    PayPal
    SecurePay.com
    2Checkout.com, Inc
    First Data Corporation
    BluePay Processing LLC
    PaySimple
    Fastcharge
    Paynova
    ChronoPay

Nowadays we have seen most of the people are indulging in online business. So, in these field it is essential to have secure payment gateways through which a user will able to pay for what he purchase. It is very important for you that you should have an extensive professional knowledge for choosing best payment gateways. The different types of payment gateways which a user will like to use for his/her e-commerce business are:-
    Logistic Payment Gateways
    Hosted Payment Gateways
    Pro/Self Hosted Payment Gateways
    Local Bank Integration
    Direct Payment Gateway
    Platform based payment gateway solution
    Last edited by MitraVarghese; 07-21-2015 at 03:16 AM.

There is no limit to it, there are many merchants available you can choose from them or can have all in your website.

We have different payment gateways like Paypal, CCavenue, PayTm, Payumoney, Instamojo, Atom, etc. Out of these, as per my opnion, PayTm is the best payment gateway with lot of securities. It has the highest success rate of payment gateway transactions, intelligent routing algorithmsand auto retrials. It is also known as India's largest digital wallets. It has amazing used experience. It has wide range of payment options. PayTm wallet users keep millions in their wallet and use it for shopping. Paytm wallet is the preferred medium for customers to pay any merchants. It is simple and easy to integrate.

There are so many payment gateways associated with an e-commerce website. Some of them are:
    1) Atom
    2) Direcpay
    3) PayTm
    4) Paypal
    5) Paumoney
    6) CCAvenue
    7) Instamojo, etc.

Friends, i did used 4 payment gateway for my business. Firstly i did used Paypal(It So much easy but costly). Secondly i did use TransferWise which are very easy and lowest expensive gateway. 3rd i did use direct money deposit gateway. and last time i used Payoneer. Payoneer also a great and easiest gateway for all country. Its coverage also many countries. So it is very important to using correctly payoneer then payoneer give you good opportunity for transferring money from anywhere.

now days paytm takes a big role on payment gateways as everyone is awares of it more than ccavenue or billdesk.

there is paytm coupon website too which updated there website with latest paytm offers .
    Last edited by discusshostingadmin; 05-04-2017 at 03:30 AM.

I would recommend to go for Paypal as the payment gateway for Ecommerce websites. It acts as a good backup in case of any problems with your primary payment gateway or your merchant account. So nowadays many of them prefer to pay by PayPal way rather than entering credit card details into yet another website.

PayPal – the most reputable and trustworthy payment gateway, is highly recognized among e-business professionals and non-professionals. Web payments, Mobile payments, Business on eBay, and Online invoicing are the main products powered by PayPal

I prefer Paypal and Payza for e-commerce website payment gateway.

Go Processing - White Label Recharge API transfer cash to any bank of india through NEFT and IMPS. High achievement rate with low transaction charge. No huge speculation required, you're existing store can turn into a cash exchange shop. Simply present your PAN and Address confirmation online for activation.You can start your own Money Transfer Website with our B2B websites.

have you checked out cryptocurrencies payment gateways?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast