10 most Important Things You Must Do Before Making a Website

1. Collect Basic Information:
    2. Hire a Quality Web Development Company
    3. Web Hosting
    4. Which Contents You Want to Display on the Website?
    5. Ask Your Web Development Company what you will get in first Design Mock-up?
    6. SEO Friendly Layout
    7. Install Webmaster and Analytics
    8. Integrate Social Media into the Website
    9. Maintenance and Support
    10. Reach your Targeted Audience
    Read more: http://e-futurebd.com/web-development-company/

Few of the basic things that you must do prior making a website. They are:

1. Info regarding the market
    2. Basic info regarding the keyword research.
    3. Choosing a short and catchy domain
    4. Selecting the niche for which your company is going to be based on
    5. Selecting the best platform to design a website
    6. Selecting the best SEO firm for increasing web awareness
    7. Social media link ups
    8. Integration of sitemap and robot.txt in your website
    9. Support services
    10. Analysis done for the targeted audiences

Hello guys!

I'm very much agree in the above mentioned things to consider before creating a website. I just want to add another things to consider when creating a website and it includes:

- Understand what you want in your website. Do a research about your online customers, know their common keywords that they are searching, why they are looking for a site and what kind of site they are looking for. This is the first thing that you need to consider. Remember: It cost more when it takes longer. We don't want to waste money, right?

- Website has different pieces, consider and research for it. You should consider this aspects-- design, content and SEO. Planning ahead can saves time.

- Think about your sites maintenance. All website needs maintenance, you need a several plan about it's update, maintenance and improving your website on a monthly basis. Remember: Google also has its updates and if you don't have a update on your sites, it can lead on decreasing your page rank.

Hope it helps!
    Having a problem in your website? Feel free to visit us and let us know your Web requirements to transform your bright ideas into a creative website...
    Because here at Web Outsourcing Gateway, Inc., WE make IT better.

I think is what you have to do : Understand what you want. Too many businesses really don't know what they want from their website . Have you researched who your online customers are? Do you know what keywords they search for? Do you know what sites they visit? Do you know why they are looking for your site? If you don't, they you don't know what you want. You want happy customers. That's what you want (and hopefully more income as a result).
    It costs more and takes longer than you think. I can't count the number of times I've been asked how long a website takes, but every time they are shocked at the average development time. However, nearly every time we have "wait time" with a website, it has been caused by the clients' inaction (not sending in copy, not sending pictures, not signing off on part of the project, etc.) You can eliminate most of the wait time by having content, pictures, etc. ready for your developer to dump into the design.
    A web site has several pieces; don't cut corners. You should keep in mind the following aspects: Design - Does it look and act like my client expects?, Content - Does the site provide the information my clients are looking for?, SEO - Will clients be able to find my site once we make it live?, Future Additions - Have I adequately planned ahead so that I don't have to waste time interfacing the new features with existing ones.
    Balance glitz and guts. A good website mainly provides the information that people are looking for and does it in a pleasing way, but content wins out every time .
    If you build it, they won't necessarily come. If you don't have a unique value proposition you will not get any sales except from nice old Grandma Elna who bought something just to be nice. Something about your business must attract the more savvy online customers of today.....