Backlinks Updating Issue in Webmaster Tools

Hello All,
    One of my websites is not ranked in Google searches. The website is 6 months older and I have created backlinks for my website. Last month when I saw my website is not ranked and also backlinks in webmaster tools were not updating from the start. It was showing the same number of backlinks for last 5 months. Then I delete the site from webmaster tools and re-enter it in my webmaster tools. Now it shows the updated number of backlinks. But again it is stuck to that number from one month or so. Is there any issue related to it that doesn’t let my website rank in search results not even in last page??

You need to check if there are any error messages in webmaster tool. If Google has stopped cache for your webpages then it might be that you website has suffered a search engine penalty.

You should check your site content. if your site content in not good, your site can not get good rank in google search engines. google webmasters tools takes time to update site backlinks.

botanix nature resort | picnic spots delhi ncr

Google or other tools are not showing completely updated backlinks profile which is not surprising because it takes a lot of time for searching and updating the data. Everyone has got its own algorithm to find new backlinks and it is best to not to rely on single tool, rather the best practice is to use different tools for fetching the data, compile it and then analyze.