Thread: managed hosting

managed hosting

What is the best place to buy a shared account with high uptime and low prices?
    Umbeehosting.net is under my consideration, have you known them personally?

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that Aspnix.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

you may want to check out Internetum
    They offer affordable hosting service and uptime reliability is at 99 per cent
    In the midst of chaos there is opportunity

I don't have experience of the host that you mentioned, but i think generally most of the hosting service try to provide best service to their customers.Though you must check for how long they are into this business but if they are 5 years or more old then you may rely on them.The reason is that hosting business has become so much competitive these days that any company that has invested a time of 5 years or more may never want to loose his customers.And its not just the time its also the money.If a company is not a re seller than the equipment that it will set up to start and run business is not less.

Shared hosting is a good option for saving your pockets. But I think a managed shared hosting will be a bit costlier and can be matched with a cheap VPS hosting services. There are numerous reliable web hosts that offer cheap VPS services starting from $1 per month.
    Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI Setup

You must go through their reviews section you will get good information regarding services and support

NextPointHost is the best company which can offer you such services. I suggest you to contact their support and ask for more information.

Are you looking for the best place to buy a shared account with high uptime and low prices than I would suggest you to Power Up Hosting. It offers 100% uptime and solve all your technical problems related to hosting.

I'd like to say that cddhosting.com is the best option to get hosting solutions at cheap prices. They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

I believe you need to compare offers and choose the suitable one. As I know webhostingzone.org is a perfect place for purchasing hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I don't have any experience with that host. I've been using asphostportal.com for a while now and I've been very happy with them. their services can be helpful for many webmasters' needs. Plans are full of useful resources with high uptime and their prices are low. They also has 7 server locations.

I see that with hosting from webhostingzone.org everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

I think that today you will be able to find only managed VPS or dedicated server. I would recommend you to have a look Legionbox linux VPS
    That is the right place for the search of managed services