Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

cpanel vps hosting

I am looking for a new vps hosting with free cpanel at $20 or below per month. 30GB SSD, 2gbs ram. 700GB bandwidth.
    I know I maybe asking too much for little price. But this is what I can afford.
    So if anyone know any provider like my needs then please let me know.
    What are your views on Zetservers.com? Can I rely on them?
    Thanks.

Hi dear,

I think you can not find any providers who provides free cpanel.But I can offer you this vps $22/month with cpanel .
    vCPU 2
    RAM:2GB
    HDD:120GB
    Bandwidth:5TB
    1 IP
    If you are interested,you can tell me.

Regards,
    AllenFan
    Last edited by allenfan; 07-08-2015 at 03:53 AM.

You can use check out their review if they are suitable enough to provide a CPanel with a SSD server with so less a cost. It is much beneficial and cost effective.
    Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI Setup

Try kvchosting.com. They have really good and powerful SSD VPS services. I think you will not regret.

I think, you should subscribe with NextPointHost - cPanel vps hosting. Their plans match perfectly your requirements. The cPanel control panel comes pre-installed with the server. Don't need to worry about the complicated initial installation process. At the moment the cPanel is not mentioned, but it's available as an option inside their shopping cart.
    Last edited by Connector; 11-27-2019 at 09:27 AM.

VPS hosting services are efficient and reliable to use. I would like to recommend you that CloudOYE because it gives fast, secure and reliable VPS hosting services at affordable rates.

VPS deals from A2hosting.com and QHoster.com are worth trying.
    All packages are excellent value for money and are backed by supreme uptime and speedy and knowledgeable customer service.

I'd like to say that Kvchosting.com would be good to get VPS hosting solutions at low pricing. They have great service, professional support and solid hardware.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

promo code WJOFF27 while purchasing a SSD or EVO VPS. You will get 27% recurring discount.

Their service was fast and friendly, even if queries were about problems that had nothing to do with Zetservers.com.
    I was impressed and will definitely use this company if they are competitive on price.
    Signing up was easy. So far so good.

With cPanel you can access each and every kind of of easy feature. You can install software of popular blogs and forum so that you can handle custom database.

I think that you need to check Regvps.com, their Linux VPS As far as I know most of linux based VPS providers come up with Cpanel.

As for me Kvchosting.com is the best option to get vps plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

cPanel vps hosting can be shortly described as control and stability. It offers a nubmer of value added services such as multiple domain management, automated backups, intuitive DNS management, and easy installation etc.

I have used a couple of others and finally switched to Vpsnine.com. I can't see me ever switching to a different host.
    Customer service is second to none. All my support requests are handled under 5 minutes.

Use 15% discount promo code FPROMOILP

I see that with hosting from webhostingzone.org everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast