Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How to choose the best web hosting provider? Know here

When you start a website, first of all you need to find a good web hosting service provider. Nowadays, there are a lot of companies offering web hosting service in India. With so many options available, it’s very much probable that you may get confused about how to choose the best web hosting provider from them.
    Let’s find answer to this question. Here is a list of important points that you must consider for eliminating others and finding the best web hosting provider.
    1. Server Uptime Record
    The first and most important point to be considered is server uptime record, so that your website is always available. The server uptime record of your service provider should be more than 99.5% and if a service provider is having a server uptime record less than 99% then never choose such a service provider.
    2. 24x7 Customer Support
    The next important point to be considered is customer support. At any time, your website goes down you should be able to contact the customer support team of your web hosting company 24x7 and get it live again. This is possible only if the customer support provided by the service provider is not just good, but excellent.
    3. Purchase and Renewal Price
    The next important point is checking the purchase and renewal price. Many companies charge a very cheap price when you purchase web hosting service from them, but they charge a very high price, when you want to renew the plan.
    This practice is followed by a number of web hosting companies, so be careful on this part. Thus, you must choose a web hosting company whose both purchase and renewal prices are equally cheaper. Again, I would say, be careful before choosing your service provider and definitely, check the renewal prices as well.
    4. Hosting Infrastructure and Quality of Service
    Another important factor to be investigated before choosing the web hosting service provider is quality of hardware used by the provider. Whether the web hosting company is having its own established hosting infrastructure or is it a reseller of some other company is important to consider. Because, the quality of hardware used will affect the performance of your website to a great extent. With better hosting infrastructure, you will get better quality service.
    5. Customer Reviews and Satisfaction
    Another most important factor that will help to make a choice from the crowd is reading and analyzing the customer reviews and analyzing the customer satisfaction rate of the web hosting service provider. If the customer reviews are positive and they are really satisfied with the services provided by the service provider then you must go for it.
    6. Control Panel

As a final suggestion, I would recommend that you go with Esteem Host. It is a very reliable web hosting company and satisfies all the above conditions. You would be very much satisfied with its services and you must try it as a first option.

Are you a client or you made an advertise ?

Smile

I am the client but I love to share my thoughts.
    Also I think we should explore the things which are fruitful to others

Nice post in there and really helpful for newbies needing some guidance
    In the midst of chaos there is opportunity

I have learned the list of requirements needed when selecting a good web hosting provider.
    Thanks a lot...!!

I like go daddy, seems like a lot of people dislike them tho :/

This was really a nice post, Since very long I was confused to select any one web hosting provider. Your post made me clear about all the features that I should look before selecting one. And finally I found all features according to my requirements in services provided by poweruphosting service provider.

Try to gather as many reviews about its web hosting services (both positive and negative) and serve these as basis in choosing web host providers.

Think that it will be useful info for other webmasters regarding Webhost.pro reliability. I've been using their services since November, 2014 - everything has been working great. Support is responsive and uptime is near perfect; open several tickets and were responded promptly not to mention they resolved my request.

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up I can say that st-georgehosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and support is always available.

The performance of your website to a great extent.

I see st-georgehosting.com to be a reliable webhost with priceless customer service. Their tech support is available 24/7 and I usually get a reply within 7-20 minutes of opening a ticket.

I can express the point that qhoster.com has made my life so much easier I don't really know where to begin.
    Suffice it to say that these guys are setting new standards in web hosting and in my opinion are the model for what every other hosting company should strive for.

Coupon : wht10life - 10% lifetime discounts for all the: shared hosting, reseller hosting, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS

We have also written a blog post on this topic. to help newbies in hosting industry.

Please have look here :- http://blog.pnshostings.com/how-to-choose-a-web-host/

Hope you will like this. Any suggestion to improve this post are welcomed.

Please pm me if any suggestion.

As for me Keenweb.co.uk is perfect option to get hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast