How about hostastro.com? Have you tried them?

Hello!
    I have discovered coupon code EID70 which allows to get 70% off at hostastro.com. I checked their shared hosting and it seems they have good packages. I'm thinking about giving them, a try for one of my project.
    Have you ever used them? What do you think?

I have no idea on hostastro.com before using this website first you must look at the review of this window hosting then only you come to the decision of using it. I suggest you to compare offers and choose the suitable one. I have a fine relationship with power up hosting. Their tech support is available 24/7.

I believe you need to compare offers and chose the best. I know that cddhosting.com is the best option to get hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I think you must compare more companies too. You can include NextPointHost in your comparison. They are very attractive company with good plans.

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up I can say that st-georgehosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and support is always available.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Hello Egenial,

Well, I have never heard the name of hostastro.com and thus not sure whether they are reliable or not. So, no comment on them, but I would personally recommend that it is better to keep away from such unknown hosts and play a safer bet on the tried and tested ones. I prefer going with the most reliable and trusted web hosting provider as it provides some assurance of getting quality service.

ZNetLive, Bluehost and Dreamhost are my best choices and have used all of them over the years. Currently, I am using ZNetLive for hosting my website with a VPS plan. My website is running great and there has been hardly any problem since the last year and a half. The customer support has been exceptionally great. Bluehost and Dreamhost have been equally good when I was using them.

Finally, I would say that you compare a few hosts before choosing one.

I have to say that huge discount could be worthless if you do not have opportunity to pay for the web hosting in the way you want. I like such companies like QHoster.com which allow you to pay with Payza, Perfect Money, PayPal, Webmoney and many other payment options.

Not yet, they seem pretty 'startup'. I use the big guys like 123-reg and godaddy.

Quality shared hosting is available from ifastnet.com and a2hosting.com.
    Their services are cheap, their uptime guarantee and support systems are among the best in the industry! Their services are low cost but include all the important features you would expect from an enterprise level hosting package.

hostastro.com . I've have been used it, very good.

May I know what is the latest discount for HostGator 2019? I am going to launch my new website and I am looking for some good hosting providers such as Hostgator, Cloudways, Siteground, etc. It would be great if someone helping me out then I will launch my new WordPress website.

My budget is 20$/mo, my requirements: free SSL, free backup, free cache, unlimited server and applications, and other features.

Its good and reliable but try fresh roasted hosting good hosting at a cheaper price.