top 5 on page seo optimisation tips

Hey guys, having a week optimized page is a big weakness even in a low competetion keyword ranking. Trult on page optimization tells the search bots what your website is about and what all keywords should the search engines consider them ranking.
    So here are my fav on page seo tips
    1- Main keyword in your title in non spammy way
    2- Main keyword in your meta description atleast twice
    3- main keyword outbound anchor link to a super authority web page
    4- Well optimized images with the right tags
    5- relevent meta tags with as many variations as possible

I hope you liked my share. If you think I missed something please reply to this post.

Content writing should be in a natural way, do not unnecessarily boost the topic on which you are writing. Read very good articles and blogs, take useful tips from that and move on. Give paidforumposting.com writers a try, they are really professional.

A lot more than thanks for this Quality post. it has better understanding. Keep up the Good work.