Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I'd like to say that iFastNet.com is the best option to get hosting solutions at cheap prices. They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers.

Shared hosting is okay just to one point. A better option is a virtual private server or a dedicated server. If you care about protecting your data, then it's better to opt for one of the two latter.

Firstly you will need to be clear with what is cheap. If you are hosting a hobby website then you can go for the cheapest option. The only thing you need to keep is a backup of the content and you don’t have to worry much.

But if you are hosting a business website, then mu suggestion would be to go for a stable and reliable service rather than a cheapest option.
    InnoHosting, Performance Web Hosting || US: 1-888-522-INNO UK: 0800 612 8075
    Web Hosting - Virtual Servers - Managed Servers - Application Hosting
    Reseller Hosting with WHMCS & Preloaded KB | SSL | activGuard | End User Support
    Nginx / CloudLinux / Idera Backups / True 24x7 Support / 10+ Years in Business

1. Increase email, MySQL, PHP support

2. You get the opportunity to be given a cPanel or other easy to understand application that are intended to make site administration simple.

3. You needn't bother with some one of a kind learning in site and server organization

4. Shared facilitating arrangements comes much less expensive contrasted with devoted facilitating and VPS which implies that even sites for individual blogging and little organizations can

5. manage the cost of it. Shared facilitating arrangement costs are generally offered with costs going from $3 to $10 every month.

Advantages of cheap shared hosting are:

• Get array of services using shared web hosting
    • Unlimited space and domains
    • Ease to set up and manage websites
    • Efficiency
    • Customization
    • Convenience
    • Low cost web hosting
    • Easy UI and Setup

The main advantage of cheap shared hosting is, we will get the hosting platform with cheap rate. The main thing we need to notice before subscribing a cheap shared hosting is its suitable for our website or not.
    ServerPoint.com, hosting thousands of customers since 1998
    Dedicated Server Hosting - Cloud VPS Hosting - Web Hosting
    Las Vegas / Silicon Valley / Dallas / Ashburn / Amsterdam / Singapore

Advantages of Cheap Shared Hosting are:

• Cheap
    • Convenience
    • Customization
    • Efficiency
    • Unlimited space and domains
    • Ease of use

I use cheaper shared hosting for my thin affiliate sites that demand less resources, however if you want to create something like a E-commerce store that requires a large database for its products then I would go more expensive and go for a faster more dedicated option.
    VPN Reviews - VPNFreaks.com

According to my experience iFastNet.com is the best webhost which plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and all round the clock available support.

Quote Originally Posted by VargheseAbraham View Post
    Cheap Shared hosting is a single server set up and comes with multiple advantages. The primary advantage among them being its impressive and affordable pricing structure as you pay only for the space and resources utilized by your site /blog and overall cost of server maintenance is also divided among its end users.

• It facilitates easy upload of site, easy access of files on the web server, email accounts creation and database with the Web based Control panel (provided by the web host with shared hosting plans).

• It relieves you of your worries of managing the server, installing softwares, security updates, technical support and other important aspects of the service as you don’t need to perform technical maintenance on the server while running programs. All you have to do is to sign in your domain and site to your hosting server.

• Unlimited resources like bandwidth and web space on the server which accompany shared hosting plans are significant factors that make shared web hosting more valuable and advantageous.

One important advice- If you want to enjoy the above mentioned advantages of cheap shared hosting then choose right web host who can make you enjoy these benefits.
    I couldn't agree more with this guy, he knows.
    letschatlove.com: A friendly, mature relationship forum dedicated to discussing all things relating to and about love.

https://serpaudit.com: An SEO audit service provider that creates technical SEO audits for an affordable price.

Quote Originally Posted by KratikaJordan View Post
    Please tell me the advantages of a cheap shared hosting.

There is not actual advantage from a cheap shared hosting other then being cheap.
    ParkinHost - Unmanaged VPS & Dedicated Server Rentals in Europe, North America and Canada.
    France Dedicated Server at EUR 21/mo.
    Russia Dedicated Server - 1Gbps Dedicated and unmetered Bandwidth
    VPS in USA - Upto 2 Gbps Dedicated and unmetered Bandwidth

I have tried superfamily-hosting.com. I am happy with their service and they offer very good hosting quality solutions. So far, I am experiencing 100% uptime, very good support and they offer features that are not pricey.

You can use cheap hosting if you have a small information website, which does not require many resources. I can recommend you Nextpointhost cheap hosting as very stable and reliable provider, which can help you to host your website.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast