Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    This is one great post. Yes, it makes a lot of sense to me too. If the things go right, it will be a good knowledge earning and I must add it is a great idea.

I have always found that the more notice you give your boss the better. Don't ask this week for time off THIS weekend. It's not giving him much time to find a replacement for you. Ask well in advance and he will be more inclined to not have a problem with it as whoever he gets to cover for you will have adequate time to rearrange their schedule. Last minute time off requests are a big no-no.

Hi

Have you tried this way......

<...... Width="1.0000001*" MinWidth="250"/>

it work fine with column....

nice topic
    ASPnix.com

Paste the following into your about me. This will completely hide the player, but a little of the space it takes up will still remain.

It has been noted that there are instances when min-widths never work. It is to be remembered that it only functions under several good circumstances.

To start with, lots of standard CSS features don't work across the browsers. If it doesn't work, forget it and resort to other ways to achieve what you want done.

Mid-width are effective only when assured constituents are placed perfectly. For correct purpose reliance on automotive meaning might not work, thus enter necessary width yourself.

Mid-width tends to be effective only if specific constituents are inserted correctly. For correct function reliance upon automotive definition may not work, therefore get into necessary width manually.

Mid-width are effective only when certain components are placed accurately. For proper operation, dependence on automotive definition is not practical thus position the required width manually.

Mid-width are efficient solely when particular constituents are situated precisely. For appropriate function, dependence on automotive definition is not functional; therefore place the necessary width manually.

I believe you install it on the wrong place! It won't work for some old type applications!
    My name is Linda Chow, I am running a small online clothing store where you can find and shop sweet Lolita dress, Gothic Lolita dress and many other lolita accessories | My New Store: Cheap Latex Clothing

While particular components are organized properly then Mid-width becomes effective. You have to place the essential width accordingly not depending on automatic definitions.

the average width is only effective for some components is exactly.*****The definition of the corresponding dependence on the car is working and should be placed within the width of the hand.

I had no idea about its functions, and to know more about it, I have read this forum. You can also read this forum when you want to know more about it.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast