In need of HELP on server configuration !!!

I am in the verge of rolling out a review based website. The coding is on php and mysql. It will be really appreciable if you could help me identify the configuration of the dedicated server in which I should host my website. An advice is required because, I wont be able to predict the number of active users at this moment. As the concept of the website is unique, the reviews will start flooding in as I promote the website. The features of the website is going to be used within the bounds of a particular country and not all over the world. Apart from the 11 static pages, there are 2 pages apart where the users can search and write reviews (only text based, no images can be uploaded nor are we displaying). Fields in the review pages will get auto populated as and when the database gets filled from the contents of the review website receives. Also there are going to be signup and login pages followed by email verifications while signing up.

In the functional aspect, the prime difference here from the contemporary review websites to mine being; in the prevailing review websites each place/products will be having many reviews under it. Say for example 1,000 products and each product having 100 reviews. But in my website it will be the other way around; 100,000 products and 2 or 3 reviews under each. The ratio is such different.

Your advice will be really appreciable.

To manage a dedicated server you need a control panel like cPanel/WHM. The WHM is for the server administrator and cpanel is for the site administrator. I recommend you opt for a shared hosting to start and later when the site gets enough hits, you can take a complete cpanel backup and move your site to a VPS/dedicated server.

If you opt for a dedicated server right from the beginning you not only need to pay much higher than shared hosting but also have to take care of server management.
    ZynoHost - Cheap Web Hosting with cPanel, 99.9% Up-Time and 24x7 Support!
    Free Web Templates, Easy Site Builder and 1-Click Script Installer!

The server configuration may be set during installation or by using the Setup tool after installation. Both of these scenarios use the same set of GUI panels for server configuration shown in this section. See command-line parameters in Setup.