Latest Trends to Bring Traffic to Websites

May I know what is current trend used to bring more traffic to my website, whether I should work beyond Search Engine Optimization or not? And at the same time, is it possible to bring traffic to my website by only going with SEO..

As per your signature show you are an SEO company yourself, then why are you asking stupid things ? You should suggest the another people who are complete new in the industry.

By the there is no latest trend to bring traffic to website unless you put extremely good and relevant content and a smart working effort.

Quote Originally Posted by seairexim View Post
    As per your signature show you are an SEO company yourself, then why are you asking stupid things ? You should suggest the another people who are complete new in the industry.

By the there is no latest trend to bring traffic to website unless you put extremely good and relevant content and a smart working effort.
    100% agreed with you. Stupid peoples always asked stupid questions.

According to me latest trend is social media marketing where we can get good traffic.

Use following techniques to bring traffic to you site,
    >web2.0
    >press releases
    >forum posting
    >article submission
    Easily create a lending and borrowing script in a few days with Agriya's peer to peer lending and borrowing software - Crowdfunding Lend .

use many techinques....

Forum Posting
    Blog Posting
    Blog Comenting
    Press Releases
    Guest Posting

Content Marketing is the best platform to driving huge traffic to your site. As we all know "Content is King" and Google also loves to crawl and index quality content.

Hello friends, these days I am using trusted traffic source for quick results like FB ads, http://www.getguaranteedvisitors.com/, Stumbleupon and LinkedIN pulse. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by irfan View Post
    100% agreed with you. Stupid peoples always asked stupid questions.
    Thanks Irfan...