Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

need best web hoster

Does anyone has a clue, which website hoster has good conditions? I don't know much about IT, so i want to have a webhoster, that has a very good support. Also I want to have good prices for what I get.
    I know timeshost.com offer well-balanced web hosting plans, but still not sure.
    Is it reliable web hosting provider?

Actually it will depends on your requirements. The one who offers a very good quality shared hosting might not be the right choice as a Reseller hosting, VPS or for a dedicated server.

Firstly you would need to mention what type of hosting are you looking for. Or If you can explain your need, members will be able to advice you the right type of hosting.

type of hosting?
    interserver $.01 for the first months and 1.99$/mo.Click to enter
    and Other Cheap or best hosts.Click to enter

Godaddy or namecheap are the most convenient hosting now.

Hi, There are hundred of web hosting providers offering different general hosting plans, it has become challenging to find balance between price, features, performance and support. but if you are looking for best web hosting provider then you must need to select a host which offers hosting b2evolution as well as any other web site including blogs, forums, galleries, CMS pages as well as e-commerce/shopping carts built with PHP + MySQL.

To select the best web host you need to do a thorough research in various web hosting forums. They will offer you knowledge about various web hosts and their services. You can go through customer feedback and various other specifications about them.
    Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI Setup

There are many web hosting company.As per your requirement you can get good plans.I know waxspace provides cheap Hosting plans 99.99% Network Uptime. There Support also very good.You have to try but compare prices to others also.

Have you been able to identify the ideal host for you? If no, I would like to add a few more tips for you.

Proven track record of a web host is something that you need to consider while searching for your host. Someone who offer 24x7 true support over different medium can fit to your needs.
    InnoHosting, Performance Web Hosting || US: 1-888-522-INNO UK: 0800 612 8075
    Web Hosting - Virtual Servers - Managed Servers - Application Hosting
    Reseller Hosting with WHMCS & Preloaded KB | SSL | activGuard | End User Support
    Nginx / CloudLinux / Idera Backups / True 24x7 Support / 10+ Years in Business

You should probably opt for Wordpress cloud hosting, as it has all the features you’re looking for.

I am not sure about them but the most reliable hosting service I know is only 4Goodhosting.com. My experience with this host has been 100% positive. Servers work without glitches or outages. So far, my blogging sites has been running fast without any downtime. Pricing is reasonable. Support is 24 hours online and the responses are lightning fast. I always receive responses in few minutes if I send them tickets and the live support respond immediately.

hostgator or bluehost is better then all

I'm not sure about the other hosting plans named in this thread, but I have pretty good experiences with the hosting packages of 1&1: http://www.1and1.co.uk/hosting

Check http://manage.timeshost.com/cart.php
    They have 50% OFF (code WHT) at the moment so you will be able to get some good set of services from them

Not really the best hosting provider but Hostgator one of my top bets out there.
    Looking for a dedicated server.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast