Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

windows VPS hosting

I would like to ask some experts help in order to help me to choose the company.
    What do you think about Aspnix.com? The reason for my request is that I am looking for good place where I can order windows VPS hosting solution and this company seems to be good for me.
    Do you know anything about it?

QHoster.com and ewallhost.com provide Windows VPS deals on sweet terms.
    Support is active for 24 hours and their pricing policy is simple and flexible.
    Plans are full of useful resources to run IT businesses successfully.

I'd like you to compare your host with 4Goodhosting.com. I am sure you will be pleased with them. Based on my experience, you will never experience any hassle or issues. The servers are feature rich and it runs very fast. There are no downtime or outages. The pricing is very affordable and you'll get what you pay for. Support is 24 hours active with prompt replies. My ticket was responded in few minutes often with full solution. I am very pleased and happy with them.

The best place to search for affordable web site hosting plans is the internet itself. In this kind of tight spot, it is good to evaluate well the web hosting providers.
    You can rely on Solvps.com and its windows vps deals: https://www.solvps.com/windows-vps/
    New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Aspnix.com is a trustworthy host and you may use them with no doubts.
    Prices are competitive and servers are well-balanced.

You can try Kvchosting.com. I call it all-inclusive hosting provider with professional 24/7 customer support team.
    I can advise you to compare all web hosting services, as it is a top priority for your new web host business to be well-provided with all necessary tools.

I see Aspnix.com is a perfect place to get windows hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Look at your current usage and double it at least, triple is even better because coming half way through the month and running out of bandwidth is probable the worst thing you can do for your website, your users will probable desert you, if they see it isn’t online for a day or two.

Compare their uptime and support quality and then on price. Cost is not as important as uptime and support. SO choose the service provider wisely.

You can rely on HostingSource.com - all of their work is based on quality. They are offering 50% off the price on 1st month order.
    I would recommend this host to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting. Here their windows VPS plans: http://www.hostingsource.com/vps-hosting/

Quote Originally Posted by Pravin View Post
    Compare their uptime and support quality and then on price. Cost is not as important as uptime and support. SO choose the service provider wisely.
    When you start comparing "up time" in 2015, then you should start looking for other hosts. Up time now days should be by default 100%.

Hope I can help you solve the problem. I always use the server from vpb.com. Better config and low price. 99.99% uptime.

Many hosting provider provide windows vps with 99.9% uptime guarantee but you should check their pingdom uptime record and ask for a trial vps.
    Affordable Web Hosting
    Shared Hosting - CDN - Instant Setup - Location in US/UK/EU/AU/CA

No doubts Aspnix.com is powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently. Just contact their customer support and their highly trained experts will assist you in making the right choice.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

You need to consider multiple factors when choosing for WIndows VPS hosting.

Managed or unmanaged services
    Can you upgrade your resources?
    Customer support
    Affordability
    server configuration and its features

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast