Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Which is the best web hosting software?

Hello members,
    I am new to the web hosting, and i want to know that which is the best software for effective web hosting?
    Any help will be appreciated.

I hope you are looking for best control panel for managing your hosting account, right ? then cPanel or Plesk are the best and widely used control panels.
    Please confirm your hsoting requirements so that i can help you with package selection

Cpanel is best if you go for Linux hosting, Plesk is good for windows hosting.

I have used Plesk for many years and I think Plesk is the best one.
    ASPHostPortal.com
    Best in Windows and ASP.NET-based hosting
    99.9% Uptime Guarantee|24/7/365 Technical Support
    "Do good things, and good things will come to you”

You want to make sure the web hosting comes with cpanel interface. After that, you want to pick the company that sets up their web hosting and customer/help service to match your needs. For example, if you want to set up a Wordpress blog on your own domain, pick Bluehost as they've made blog hosting simple and reliable. For more web hosting information and reviews, check out:http://www.website-hosting-reviews.net/.

What kind of software are you talking about? Is that about billing software or what?
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

I afraid that this question need further clarification. There is no "best hosting software". There are different software apps which are used in web hosting business. So you;d better specify what do you mean - is the question about control panels, or about client-side CMS and other software applications?
    HostColor.com
    Cloud ServersDedicated Hosting
    Data Centers in U.S. and Europe - in business since 2000

Could you be more specific? What software are you asking?

We use Plesk for our shared hosting and Plesk or cPanel for our managed server hosting.

UK Payment Gateway - Shared Server Hosting - Managed Server Hosting - Domain Registration
    Diamond Award Customer Satisfaction. UK Support. 24/7 access Data Centre
    PCI Level 1 accredited. ICANN and Nominet Registrar. Established 1995.

Web hosting

Hi,

To find a best web hosting is you have to consider some important factors about it. Find a hosting that is reliable, less downtime and one that can provide you a good load time for your website. Consider also a user friendly cpanel and as will there guides and tutorial that come along in the plan.

Wordpress blog on your own domain, pick Bluehost as they've made blog hosting simple and reliable. For more web hosting information and reviews, check out:http://www.website-hosting-reviews.net/.

cpanel is the best.

Hi,

I think for beginners, its best that you start with wordpress. Its a powerful tool and you can use webhost that are associated with wordpress. You may choose between, bluehost, dreamhost, media temple and laughing squid.
    Last edited by discusshostingadmin; 03-06-2011 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Remove URL

What kind of software are you looking for? control panel, wordpress or billing software?

For me undoubtedly cpanel is the best!!..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast