Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

What is dedicated Server?

What is dedicated Server Hosting ?

Dedicated server hosting is a type of web Hosting where it provide full control of single server for website owner. It has better hardware and software specifications for client web server. It provides more reliability, improved scalability, security, great uptime, flexibility and full control over web Server.

HostingPari is the one of the best web hosting server provider with their cheap budget plans. Do you have any idea about HostingPari ?

I know that with hosting from Giga-RDP.ca servers everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

In the Web hosting business, a dedicated server refers to the rental and exclusive use of a computer that includes a Web server, related software, and connection to the Internet, housed in the Web hosting company's premises.

Dedicated stands for all resources(Hardware and network) assigned to single machine and single client.

Dedicated server hosting is one to one ( oner server & one client) hosting where the single server is allocated to only one client. The dedicated server become essential when you are dealing with an online business because wouldn't take any risk that will results in loosing any customer due to inconvenience faced by customer.

Dedicated server hosting is when a client leases a server from a provider for the purpose of maintaining complete control of the software and applications on that server. They can be used to provide shared webhosting, VPS servers, game servers and a whole host of other things. The CPU, RAM and other resources are not shared as they are with a VPS server.
    █ ProlimeHost - Dedicated Server Hosting & KVM SSD VPS
    █ Three Datacenter Locations: Los Angeles, Denver & Singapore
    █ SuperMicro Hardware | Multiple Bandwidth Providers | 24/7 On-site Engineers

A dedicated server is physical server needed for a Web site that may develop a considerable amount of traffic and provides a whole server for a website hosting .

Unlike normal hosting plans, which put many customers' accounts on a single server, a Dedicated Server is reserved exclusively for the account and usage of a single customer. This means that the Dedicated Server customer has exclusive rights to their server's bandwidth, memory, and storage space, and performance is not affected by traffic and the usage patterns of other customers.

When you purchase a Dedicated Server, you are actually leasing a server box that is configured and set up according to your preferences, but remains at our data center. A Dedicated Server account provides you with a dedicated IP address and full control of server usage and software installation, with admin (root) access to the server.

I know a good offshore web host offering dedicated server along with nice features and much resources - it is http://pirateshosting.net/
    They are top notch. The support team is always there and drops a message from time to time to see how you are making out. It is fast and the pricing is solid.

In the Web hosting business, a dedicated server refers to the rental and exclusive use of a computer that includes a Web server, related software, and connection to the Internet, housed in the Web hosting company's premises.

Quote Originally Posted by Peligino View Post
    I know a good offshore web host offering dedicated server along with nice features and much resources - it is http://pirateshosting.net/
    They are top notch. The support team is always there and drops a message from time to time to see how you are making out. It is fast and the pricing is solid.
    If you are looking for quality and affordable dedicated server hosting then I would like to suggest you http://www.bigrock.in/ they are offering powerful dedicated server hosting with 99.9% Uptime.

A dedicated server allows your website to be hosted on the internet.
    The experts at mrhostingspace.com have great dedicated servers.
    Go and see for yourself.

Pretty good dedicated servers you can get at Hostplay.com - I like their pricing and features.
    No outages for my site in the 9 months I've been with them. So far, a very happy customer. I'll update my comments in about 6 months.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

One Place I have investigated recently for dedicated servers is MrHostingSpace.com. Their dedicated servers seem to perform well.
    I haven't had any downtime and the support is fast. Got a good price on it as well!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast